Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo good! They are a one of a kind candy. Basically chocolate covered in a cute pastel candy coating, how can you go wrong
Becca W.
Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite candy in the world! It's good they're only sold one time a year or I would be in serious trouble
Kristi T.
Love the flavor of these! Easter candy is my favorite and now I can add these to my top favorites fir Easter candy! Brilliant idea!
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee , FL
Soooo yummy, of you love chocolate like I do, you will love these. I brought these on sale at Walgreens. My son also loves them.
Casey R.
Glenshaw, PA
Love these! They also come in a small snack pack! Yum!Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs
Yvette H.
Eunice, LA
The original milk chocolate variety are the absolute best!! They will always be the best! The crunch of these just threw me off.
Jordan F.
Gentry, AR
Absolute favorite easter candy hands down!!! I use them to decorate my cupcakes for easter. And maybe eat a few along the way.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my all time favorite candies to eat during easter season!! They are small and easy to carry in my purse!! Lol
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly I didn't think I would like these at all, but I did! It tasted just like the larger ones but was yummy and bite sized!
Amber B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wait all year for the delectable little chocolate eggs to come around. They are sooo delicious I couldn't eat an entire bag.
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!