Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Carie D.
Guilford, VT
These are the grossest things I have ever tried. I hate them and I will not be your friend if you like these. I don't trust people who do.
Olivia R.
These Cadbury eggs are so so good. My dad always buys them and they're delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone that likes chocolate.
Leann C.
These are my favorite Easter treat. I look forward to these every year. The other brands definitely do not compare to the Cadbury brand.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo good! They are a one of a kind candy. Basically chocolate covered in a cute pastel candy coating, how can you go wrong
Kristi T.
Love the flavor of these! Easter candy is my favorite and now I can add these to my top favorites fir Easter candy! Brilliant idea!
Becca W.
Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite candy in the world! It's good they're only sold one time a year or I would be in serious trouble
Yvette H.
Eunice, LA
The original milk chocolate variety are the absolute best!! They will always be the best! The crunch of these just threw me off.
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee, FL
Soooo yummy, of you love chocolate like I do, you will love these. I brought these on sale at Walgreens. My son also loves them.
Casey R.
Glenshaw, PA
Love these! They also come in a small snack pack! Yum!Cadbury Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!