Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Catherine U.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Christina C.

BY CADBURY

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
These are always a nice treat for Easter. And there are some cute recipes that you can make with these (aka chocolate covered pretzel bird nest.) they are priced pretty cheap and you can buy these at places like aldis too. Easy chocolate snack.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This are not my favorite we accidentally got these at the store. And instead of trying to take them back we decided we want to try them wasn’t too impressed. They seem like they have a whole lot of shelter what they are.
Siami B.
They definitely aren't as good as the original. I got these because I love the original milk chocolate mini eggs, so when I saw this new flavor I just had to try it, but they just taste like waxy white chocolate with crunchy bits. I think people who actually like white chocolate might like these, but to me they weren't great. They are pretty though! I ended up giving them to my friend who actually loved them, but even she could only eat a few at a time because they are so sweet and rich.
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always get a major craving for these each year. They remind me sort of like a matte M&M lol. There's a super nice crunch on the outside with chocolate on the inside. The smell of these is literally mouthwatering to me for whatever reason. They're also great to pour in a bowl to be left out around Easter. Definitely a cute little spring snack.
Crystal K.
Frankfort , New York
My parents sent me a bag of these for Easter knowing they were my favorite. I was unsure about the cookies and cream flavor because I love the traditional ones but I was not disappointed! I can't wait for next Easter to get another bag!
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
I am a big fan of all the Cadbury products.
They use quality milk chocolate and when you bite into them they have hard chocolaty outer shell. when you bite into it gives you that into instant satisfaction and the great chocolatey taste
Marium S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always wait for Easter to stock up these eggs I love Cadbury chocolate I almost love all of their chocolate bars the are so creamy they melt in my mouth yum !!! I got mine from Walmart during Easter :)
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
You cannot go wrong with these. What's an Easter basket without chocolate eggs? I usually buy a lot of these when they go on sale after Easter. They are delicious. Definitely repurchase worthy. The only thing I don't like is that these chocolate eggs are kind of a seasonal thing so they aren't always in stores.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I freaking love Easter cause I always get the most eggs and when it comes to stuffing the eggs omg I love stuffing them with these eggs like chocolate ugh I hate chocolate but honestly this is the ONLY chocolate I will eat besides white kit kats
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Ah these are so good! One of my favorite things about Easter! If you're a fan of anything chocolate, you would love these! The crunchiness is the best! I found these at Walmart but I also saw some at Kroger!
Ashley R.
Are these as good as the original?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How do these compare to the original mini eggs ?
sabrina m.
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Cathy X.
Where can I get my hands on these?! I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I need these.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!