Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs

by Cadbury

Look no further for the perfect Easter candy! CADBURY MINI EGGS Candy now come in Chocolate Crunch & Crème flavor! With white chocolate and cookie bits in a crisp sugar shell, these treats are the perfect addition to Easter baskets, candy bowls, and seasonal decor!

Easter is coming? What do you think about this product?
Are these of white chocolate? Is it yummy?
Omg did these come out in the uk 😍 somthing i would need to try!!!
Start your review of Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite thing about Easter are these eggs. We probably go through several bags of these even before Easter! Just too good. Even buy bags to freeze after Easter that's how much we love them !
Nicole A.
New Bedford, MA
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: CVS
So easter always gets me while working at cvs we always have such good deals on this ugh I get the small mini bag hoping I won’t eat more but ..... amazing love the flavor and the price[product:cadbury-easter-chocolate-crunch-&-creme-mini-eggs]
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Megan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not easter unless you have the mini Cadbury eggs in your life. These leveled up my homemade brownies
Tecla F.
Holtsville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Tecla F.
One of my favorite Easter candies! Wish they were available year round. Crunchy outside and a rich and creamy inside. Priced in the range with other Easter Candy.
Kimberly D.
Gillette
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Kimberly D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing!! Recommend 100%! So creamy and crunchy! Great taste and appeal is great too!!
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury Easter Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think there’s an Easter that goes by that I don’t buy at least a couple forfive bags of these they never seem to last very long as I absolutely love the crunch and smooth chocolate! Price is definitely gone up over the years but still completely worth it!!! #EasterCandy #Easter #Delicious
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These little mini Cadbury eggs are the best Easter treat out there! The taste is absolutely fantastic! I definitely stock up on these while they are around for Easter...you can only find them once a year! That's my only improvement...sell them all year round😋 Try these...they are addicting!
Emma D.
Slaughters, KY
Best. Easter. Candy. Ever. Actually, the best candy in general. This is so good; melts in your mouth, and are so poppable. Will be stocking up on these again this year!! Wish they had them all ear round though!
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm so glad these are seasonal or I would eat all the time. The chocolate is so smooth in the center and the candy coating gives it the perfect little crunch. Highly recommend
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I eat Cadbury Easter eggs I wonder why any other company even bothers making candy eggs especially when the eggs are special