Cadbury Easter Chocolate Creme Eggs uploaded by Faith M.Cadbury Easter Chocolate Creme Eggs uploaded by Benji P.

BY CADBURY

Nothing says Easter like Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs. Their chocolate shell gives way to rich, smooth creamy center.

Cadbury Easter Chocolate Creme Eggs
  • "This is an indulgent treat that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth." in 6 reviews
  • "These are so hard to find but every year around Easter I set of on a quest to find and devour these yummy eggs. " in 4 reviews
  • "Mmmmmmm cant wait to buy these again they were given to me as a gift and I loved them before I did know they had chocolate filled eggs" in 3 reviews
  • "The chocolate is good, the inside even better!!." in 2 reviews
  • "omg best eggs ever i always look forward to these on easter." in 2 reviews
Emily R.
These are the only thing I want in my Easter basket! The chocolate shell is extreme smooth ( not waxy like other chocolate brands), and the chocolate cream filling is delicious and creamy. The prices are best when they're on sale, I buy mine at Target. Highly recommend for those that love savory chocolate flavor!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So, I am a Cadbury addict. I never thought I could like a candy better. Well, this year I figured I'd pick these up to try since we had a little extra money. Oh. Em. Gee.  I am so glad I did. So is my fiancé. We LOVE these! And my son has yet to eat his...it's so hard to walk past that Easter basket with such deliciousness inside! I'll definitely be stocking up on these next Easter!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I have always loved easter because of candy like this that comes out that's when it comes out the most. I love this chocolate because for me I have a sweet tooth and this is perfect and I love the cream that's inside:)
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Was not wild about these. Nope. Love the original Cadbury crime eggs but these are gross. The weird chocolatey stuff in the middle is surprisingly bland and doesn't complement the chocolate shell. Swing and a miss, Cadbury.
Sarah R.
Petal, MS
CADBURY EASTER CREME EGGS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! I always get so many of these around Easter. They are so smooth and creamy and they just taste so delicious. They are kind of pricey but they are so worth it!
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are to die for. You like chocolate? Check. You like eggs? Check. You like British stuff? Okay, you may be on the fence about that, but these eggs are good, in spite of the Limey connotations. I eat these every Easter. Usually, I will get up before dawn and sneak down to my sister's Easter basket and steal all hers. To this day, I don't know if she knows these things actually exist. Her loss is definitely my gain.
In the original Creme Eggs, you broke it open and there was a creme that looked like egg yolk. The insides of these are brown and creamy and look like... well, not egg, I can tell you that.
April N.
walnut ridge
These do not last long in our house. Rich, creamy, and satisfies a sweet tooth without eating the whole package. Delicious and we will continue to eat them every time they are offered in nearby shopping centers.
Jamie Rose S.
I grew up eating Cadbury creme eggs every year on Easter and still to this day it's a tradition. I normally buy the regular eggs, but I spotted these chocolate creme ones this last Easter and was excited to try them. Being the chocolate fein that I am, I had high expectations for them and they did not disappoint as they were creamy with that smooth milk chocolate taste. I highly recommend giving these a try if you haven't!
Amber T.
Versailles, MO
First off, I would like to recommend that there should be an age recommendation on this product.  My five year old son almost choked to death on one of those Cadbury chocolate creme eggs. I had to dig it out of his little mouth/throat with my finger so he could breath. The inside texture of the chocolate eggs is not at all "creme like", the texture is more like a semi-melted tootsie roll. I would give 0 stars if it would let me. Parents of young children, beware!
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA

Best treat on the planet! My favorite! The taste is unique and family tradition! A bit pricey but worth the money. Love eating these during Easter time while hunting for eggs. Rich flavor and the creme is great! Highly recommend! My favorite
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Which one do you prefer? Creme, chocolate, or caramel?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How many different flavors are there in Cadburys?
Tanya O.
Where can I get them?
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Has anyone had these? I've never seen chocolate ones.
Summa M.
Palmerston North
How do they get the stuff in side?