Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 9oz tub 250g uploaded by sumaya a.Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 9oz tub 250g uploaded by Chara F.Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 9oz tub 250g uploaded by Tshanna g.

Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 9oz tub 250g

Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is a delicious hot chocolate drink. For that perfect cup sprinkle three heaped teaspoonfuls into a cup of hot milk and enjoy. Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is perfect any time of the day. see more...

Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
Favourite hot chocolate drink, I cook on a pot with milk, add some marshmallows of course and so yummy ... you don’t even need to add sugar it’s that yummy!!

I have been drinking this since I was a kid in I’m now 26, all my family drink this you can buy from pretty much all shops.

Well done cadbury πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ™Š
sumaya a.
Looking for a hot drink for the winter that is the right choice for you with Cadbury hot chocolate drink it's going to make your day warmer nice here with a lot of taste of chocolate sweet chocolate that will make you happier you can find it anywhere especially in the big supermarkets I recommend it highly.
Chara F.
The packaging is big enough and the taste of the chocolate is delicious i usually put milk with a tea spoon of this drinking chocolate into a glass and i mix them together is the best breakfast
Tshanna g.
This is a great tasting chocolate powder that make anything from chocolate milk to chocolate cake tasting a whole lot better I highly recommend it
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain
My favorite hot chocolate. I put in three tablespoons and mix in with a little milk so it has just the perfect sweet and creamy taste!!
Kerleesa A.
So so delish;) love making hot chocolate with this i also love making chocolate cake with this product! Worth the price
may a.
Cairo nasr city
My lovely one and perfect ever very tasty and I love this case or container to take from itπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ