BY CADBURY

Drinking Chocolate. At Cadbury Trebor Bassett were passionate about making great quality products. Suitable for vegetarians. function openGCBalance() {var url = http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=87251300500; open Window(url 700 450);} function open Window(address width height resizable scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = yes; } if(!resizable) { resizable = no; } var new Window = window. open(address Popup Window width= + width + height= + height + toolbar=nolocation=nodirectories=nostatus=nomenu bar=noscrollbars= + scrollbars + resizable= + resizable); new Window. focus();} (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 872513005007 UK see more...

• I live in the us where can I get this? Is it like chocolate milk?1 Answers
  • Does anywhere know what stores sell this?1 Answers
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This is exactly as amazing as it sounds. I love this hot chocolate so much. It's got a very smooth taste and a very nice texture.
Kyliee M.
Oregon City, OR
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot coco you will ever find! I prefer this even over coffee stands hot coco! I also use it to cook with! It's not too sweet and not too bitter
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
Yumm yumm yumm! This is very creamy... My friend makes it with water, but I use milk or soy milk. When you are craving something warm and sweet... This is a go to... If you have whipped cream for the top... HEAVEN!!!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
This not only is on my top list of drinking chocolates, but is amazing to use in recipes as well! this makes such a creamy, chocolate cold or hot drink for any occasion or part of the day
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
Hands down the best hot chocolate out there. The powder fully dissolves unlike some of the other options out there. It's affordable and available in all supermarkets. Tastes great and smells amazing.
Bethanny J.
Birmingham, UK
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
The absolute best chocolate on the market it is by far my most loved one and I get it when I can
Zoe S.
Australia
Love the packaging. The smell of this chocolate cocoa is divine. The taste is sweet and chocolaty. Love this drinking chocolate, but there is sugar in here so don't go piling in this cocoa.
Ella D.
Love this very very much ! My go to hot chocolate over any take out hot chocolate.
Merinda G.
Foodie Expert
I live in the us where can I get this? Is it like chocolate milk?
Sarah F.
Sacramento, CA
Does anywhere know what stores sell this?