Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Sneha T.Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Kelly M.Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Lidia Z.
2 colors available

BY CADBURY

Cadbury® Dairy Milk® Roast Almond.

Milk chocolate with roasted almonds.

By appointment to H.M. the queen cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd Bournville. see more...

• What other flavors can I buy? 4 Answers
  • What is the secret formula?6 Answers
  • I love Cadbury chocolate!! I first tried it in Europe and now I'm o...3 Answers
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
If you like your chocolate super sweet and very milky then this is what you are looking for. (if you like dark chocolates then look elsewhere) this is very sweet, almost to the point of too sweet as you don't get a lot of 'chocolate' flavor. it is almost like drinking starbucks (sweet and creamy but not real coffee) Cadbury is very sweet, creamy, milts in your mouth, and hands, and is pretty good
Heather G.
Heather G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you want a little taste of Heaven, eat one of these. You can buy them pretty much anywhere they sell Cadbury chocolates. They're worth the $2 price tag. They chocolate is smooth and creamy and I highly recommend that any other chocolate and almond lover should try them.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Honestly these are one of my favorite chocolate bars. They are rich and creamy and full of taste. I love the crunchiness of the almonds as well. I would definitely repurchase this bar. The caramel bars are very divine as well.
Angelyn C.
Angelyn C.
Richmond, CA
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER! I love chocolates with nuts in them and these are soooo good. the chocolate just melts in your mouth and the nuts are sooo good too and the perfect size. I always buy this when they go on sale
Joan B.
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
Cannot rate this chocolate high enough! Such creamy chocolate, and rich tasting. If I purchase chocolate bar, it is usually a Cadburys Flake bar, or the Almond Milk Chocolate bar!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
America is so unlucky to have Hershey played up more over proper chocolate like Cadbury. This is so good and solid and thick, and they don't skimp on hazelnuts.
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
My favorite chocolate bar. The bar is not meant to be eaten in one sitting, it's too sweet for that. The chocolate melts in your mouth instantaneously!
Colette C.
Colette C.
Syracuse
CADBURY IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHOCOLATE AND THATS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS VERY PICKY ABOUT THE CHOCOLATE THEY EAT. BETTER IN THE UK THOUGH
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Cadbury is one of our family's favorite chocolate to eat and have at home. My personal favorite is the roast almond milk chocolate bar.
Paige W.
Paige W.
First I had the milk chocolate and I realized it would taste even better with nuts in it. I was correct. This is so good. Go try it.
quennie u.
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
What is the secret formula?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
What other flavors can I buy?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Kentucky
I love Cadbury chocolate!! I first tried it in Europe and now I'm obsessed!
Michaella S.
Michaella S.
Willimantic, CT
How many servings are in a king size?
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.
Are Cadbury manufactured at Australia? I seriously forgot.