BY CADBURY

Enjoy The Rich Taste Of Premium Milk Chocolate With The Satisfying Crunch Of Roasted Almonds. Make Any Moment More Delicious With Cadbury Milk Chocolate With Roasted Almonds Candy Bar.

Milk Chocolate:

A Food Prepared By Mixing Chocolate Liquor Or Cocoa Powder With Milk Ingredients And Sometimes A Sweetener, Such As Sugar.

Sugar:

The Term “sugar” Can Be Used To Either Refer Specifically To Sucrose Or It Can Be Used Generally To Refer To All Simple Sugars (Lactose, Glucose, Fructose, Galactose, Sucrose, Etc.).

Milk:

A White, Fluid Beverage Produced From Dairy Cattle. A Source Of Nutrients, Including Protein, And Calcium.

Chocolate:

Liquid Or Paste That Is Produced When Cacao (Cocoa) Nibs Are Finely Ground. As Defined By The U.S. Food And Drug Administration (U.S. Fda), It Must Contain Between 50%-60% (By Weight) Cocoa Butter (Cacao Fat), And May Also Be Called Unsweetened Chocolate, Baking Chocolate, Bitter Chocolate, Or Chocolate Liquor. It Does Not Contain Alcohol.

Cocoa Butter:

The Naturally Occurring Fat Obtained From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Either Before Or After Roasting. Cocoa Butter Is A Unique Vegetable Fat Extracted From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Or Chocolate Liquor. Its Unique Fatty Acid Composition, Including Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic And Linolenic Acids, Provides The Pleasant Mouth-feel And Flavor Release Of Chocolate Products.

Lactose:

The Natural Sugar Present In Milk, Also Known As Milk Sugar.

Lecithin:

A Substance Found In The Oil Component Of Certain Plants And Eggs That Acts As An Emulsifier, To Prevent Ingredients From Separating. Sources Of Lecithin Include Soy (Soya), Rice, Sunflower, And Eggs.

Pgpr, Emulsifier
Natural Flavor And Artificial Flavor
Almonds:

Small, Oval Nuts That Grow Inside The Fruit On The Almond Tree. Almonds Can Be Eaten In Many Different Ways, Such As Roasted And Salted, And Can Even Be Ground Into Flour Or Churned Into Almond Butter.

Sunflower Oil:

Oil That Is Obtained From Sunflower Seeds.

Shilo B.
This is probably my favorite combination in the whole Cadbury Chocolate line. Fact it’s definitely my go to and usually it’s on sale for two for four dollars so I always have to grab two.
Shilo B.
This is definitely my all-time favorite chocolate! You can never go wrong with any combination that they put out, and even the solid chocolate bars itself are pretty amazing.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury roast almonds is one of favourite chocolates & it's my husband's most favourite milk chocolates ! This is one of the best milk chocolates out there & has been my favourite since I was a kid. The taste & flavour are so amazing. It's right amount of sweet & is so creamy & light. It's quiet affordable too. Though it's not that readily available but I buy 2-3 bars whenver I see it a supermarkets. Loved by kids & adults alike. I usually like to keep it in stock in my refrigerator.Only problem is once I open the pack it's really hard to stop before the entire bar is finishes. Its quiet affordable too. I love Cadbury best chocolate ever !! I would definitely recommend it to all chocolate lovers.
Marium S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate I love these roasted almonds I craved for this chocolate throughout my pregnancy I can eat it everyday and night I love how creamy they are I know they are not made in USA but luckily these are available almost in every grocery store I get mine from Walmart!
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love love love this candy. It's so yummmmmm. It's not pricey and they are adorable. I have been eating dairy milk since I was a kid. I love roasted almond the best. They have amazing flavors and different options to buy. They are great.
Lauren A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I always see this brand when I’m at the store and I decided to pick it up and it’s amazing! It has to be my favorite chocolate ever made. It comes in a variety of different flavors. The caramel one is good and well as the almond one. It’s creamy and not too sweet. I highly recommend!!
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For milk chocolate, it was over the top sweet which I love. Smooth and wasn't too pricey. There's enough almonds so each chocolate square will have something (the way it should be!) purchased mine at Smith's.
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
My ultimate favorite chocolate! I buy like 5 or these whenever I ran out flavor is so good sweet and nutty, I don't find any alternatives so this is highly recommend and flavor is really good.
Kalyn S.
If you like your chocolate super sweet and very milky then this is what you are looking for. (if you like dark chocolates then look elsewhere) this is very sweet, almost to the point of too sweet as you don't get a lot of 'chocolate' flavor. it is almost like drinking starbucks (sweet and creamy but not real coffee) Cadbury is very sweet, creamy, milts in your mouth, and hands, and is pretty good
Lidia Z.
Delicioso me gusta el #chocolate y este es una buena opción de deleitar ese pequeño gusto, yo lo compre n walmart por 3.29dls de verdad es rico y lo que mas me gusta es que no esta dulce como otros que parece que comes mas azúcar que chocolate 😊📝💬👍
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
What is the secret formula?
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
What other flavors can I buy?
Allison H.
Kentucky
I love Cadbury chocolate!! I first tried it in Europe and now I'm obsessed!
Michaella S.
Willimantic, CT
How many servings are in a king size?
Vina Jane L.
Are Cadbury manufactured at Australia? I seriously forgot.