CADBURY DAIRY MILK Milk Chocolate Candy Bar

by Cadbury

You’ll be delighted by the irresistible joy of these smooth squares of CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate. Get product details here.

Is this chocolate bar a good expirence to eat, with other Competitors of chocolate companies around ?
Who loves cadbury ?
i love cadbury but they have soooo many types what is ur favourites
Start your review of CADBURY DAIRY MILK Milk Chocolate Candy Bar!
Chantel D.
This is the best chocolate ever! I got hooked on it when I was a kid and lived in England. I was disappointed when the company was bought out because I was afraid they would change the formula and taste. So far that has not happened! I buy a bar at least once a month. It is so rich and creamy that it just melts in your mouth!
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
CADBURY DAIRY MILK Milk Chocolate Candy Bar uploaded by Nour H.
An excellent product that gives a wonderful taste to sweets. I loved it very much, and it will always be worked with in all my dishes and sweets. I congratulate you on the product, thank you.شكرا لكم على المنتج المتميز يعطي مذاق رائع للحلويات
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This Cadbury milk chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious! I suggest you try it. Price is great, and taste is really good- its a creamy chocolate, so when you break off a piece- it just melts in your mouth. I will definitely purchase again.
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I'm my gosh this is my favorite candy bar! Rich milk chocolate withe the gooey smooth caramel you ever tasted. I can't copy this recipe it's that delicios!
Kathya L.
Hialeah, FL
I'm addicted to this chocolate! It melts in your mouth. Something about it really stands out from other chocolates! Only bad thing I have to say is that you will probably want to eat the whole bar in one sitting haha
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Cadbury dairy milk milk chocolate is one of my favorites. This milk chocolate is creamy and so silky. I love its taste. I'm a chocolate fan.
Veruska G.
CADBURY DAIRY MILK Milk Chocolate Candy Bar uploaded by Veruska G.
Purchased at: Target
For me it is the best milk chocolate in life, not only do I eat but I also make my famous recipe for chocolate chip cookies and they are the best in the world[brand:cadbury-dairy-milk]
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
I have been eating many chocolates but my favorite is Cadbury’s dairy milk chocolate. I love eating this whenever feel stressed or m in bad mood. I have been eating this chocolate since my childhood. It is very soft , when I take bite it melts like butter. For me it’s a mouthwatering. Love this. I would love to recommend to others.
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Deliciosos!!!! Me encantaaa!!! El chocolate es muy fino!!!! Me fascina, sin dudas quiero más!!!!✨🙌🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aliki M.
Whitestone, NY
This chocolate is by far the best I have ever eaten! I usually get these at the supermarket and I get so excited when I find them! The chocolate is so rich and creamy and almost melts in your mouth. This is great treat. They also have different flavors I believe like almonds and dark chocolate. I personally like the milk chocolate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...