BY CADBURY

Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar Combines Our Famously Rich And Creamy Milk Chocolate With A Little Something Sweet And A Taste Of Something Nutty.

• Where do they sell these? I love the bars! 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
The Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar is my all time favorite candy bar! It is so indulgent! It is the creamiest milk chocolate with its and raisins mixed in... that description doesn’t adequately do it justice, but, trust me- it is decadent!
Jennifer K.
Brookhaven, GA
I was raised on "healthy candy" by a mother who believed the inclusion of fruit and or nuts cancelled out the unhealthy bits. Needless to say, this is one of our favorite candies! Cadbury's milk chocolate is smooth and creamy without being disgustingly sweet. It melts deliciously in the mouth and the bits of fruit and nut add a nice texture. Enjoy the "healthy candy!"
Mel M.
york, PA
The reason I like this and am bias is that my grandmother loved this chocolate . It has a smooth texture that is heavenly to taste. Most Cadbury chocolates are the same way and I would not even doubt buying anything with their logo on it. I like the chewy texture of the raisins and the crunchy nuts that are in this product. It is a very well made food product.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
I bought these as a gift and had to try them myself. They are absolutely delicious. While they are a little pricey, they are well worth the price. It is the perfect combination of creamy chocolate, fruit, and nuts. I definitely plan on purchasing these again, and the recipient loved them!
Brianne P.
Umm I can't stay away from this chocolate. It's probably my favorite that is easily accessible. I always get mine at Walmart- not that it matters- but you can find this pretty much anywhere. Not salty like Hershey chocolate. Very smooth and the melting point makes it obvious that it's ingredients are a higher quality product.
Pretty K.
This is my all time favorite chocolate. Not at all pricey, very affordable. It reminds me about my childhood. I eat it almost every alternate day. No comparison to alternate chocolate brands at all. Worth every money spend on this.Love love love.
Rebecca D.
Irvington, NY
Cadbury has the best fruit and nut bar. Their chocolate is so milky and creamy, which perfectly complements the fruits and nuts. Totally worth the price, I prefer it to bags of Ghirardelli chocolate because I can eat less and still say it's healthy because of the fruits and nuts haha.
Marta C.
El Paso
The first time I tried this chocolate I knew I would be hooked to it. This chocolate is a burst of flavor. It is also one of a limited amount of chocolates that I allow myself to enjoy because of health concerns. It is so rich that with a small portion I feel really satisfied.
Karen P.
Madera, CA
I will ONLY buy Cadbury chocolate. Why? It's tastes great. And I love the company!! It's hard these days to find company's that are ethical. They are the ONLY company that gives money back to the poorest of the poor child pickers that pick the coco beans for their chocolate.
Kelly C.
My favorite Cadbury product packaged in easy to grab packs so that I can add one to my lunch box. These chocolate bars stand out to me because the berries add a nice tarte flavor while the nuts and a bit of unsuspected crunch.
Anne D.
Where do they sell these? I love the bars!