BY CADBURY

CADBURY Fruit & Nut Bar combines our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate with a little something sweet and a taste of something nutty.

• Whats your favorite chocolate? Mines Cadbury Dairy Milk ...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?2 Answers
  • Where can I find them??11 Answers
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
If I can give it million star, I would!! I eat it almost everyday like no joke, I went to CVS today and got two from how much I love it! It tastes AMAZINGGGGG, I love all of them but the one I get the most is the fruit N nut one!!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut is one of my favorite candy bars.  The chocolate is so much better quality than you get in most candy bars, and the nuts add a nice crunch while the fruit adds some chewiness.  Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet!
Himali B.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury is my favourite brand of chocolate & fruit & but is my favourite ! It's one of the best chocolates out there. I absolutely love the taste. It's satisfies my cravings even with 1 pc of it though it's quiet hard to stop at just one piece !
Itspatriciaganda V.
Jefferson
When i was a kid i used to loved this chocolate so I decided to get one because i know to myself that this is the best chocolate for me but i dont know why? Seems like everything changed JUST BEING HONEY! the taste is different kinda disappointed just a little still good but i like the taste before. Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
Lorraine G.
Houston
I know I’m a weirdo for saying this, but Cadbury’s fruit and nut chocolate is my absolute favorite chocolate ever. Like... ever. Cadbury’s milk chocolate is so smooth that it’s hard not to eat the whole bar at once. Something about the smooth milk chocolate, crunchy smoky nut, and tart chewy fruit combination that gets me every time. Brb, going to the grocery store to purchase one as I type
Kristen P.
I prefer this chocolate over Hersey's. The milk chocolate is smooth and very flavorful. It does not have a waxy after taste like other brands. If you want cheap chocolate this is a great brand.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
An absolute winner in the chocolate world! It has been my favorite brand since childhood and to this day, I will take Cadbury over any brand! Fruit and nuts with a combination of rich in flavor milk chocolate is the best thing one could ever have! I eat the whole bar in one set, I just can’t help it! Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
Lei N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Milk chocolate from New Zealand!!! I love and will always love this chocolate. It is super smooth going down and you can’t just have one piece or bite. Too addicting. I’m so glad you can find these in American stores now as it would be super expensive ordering online. But for the price they offer it in store, it’s worth it. I would highly recommend this!
Lacey W.
Gustine, CA
I dont eat many chocolate bars but this one is by far one of the best. It isnt too overly chocolate and has a good amount of the fruits and nuts in every bit. Plus the chocolate is so smooth
Melissa P.
Cadbury is my go-to chocolate, it is by far my favorite. I like almost all their different flavors (not a huge fan of dark though) and the fruit and nut is good when you want a little something added to your chocolate. I usually put my bars in the freezer and eat a square at a time.
Irma F.
FRIONA, TX
Where can I find them??
Lisbeth S.
Many Calories ?
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
Why are flakes not available widely in the US?
Veronica S.
Whats your favorite chocolate? Mines Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?

Target