BY CADBURY

CADBURY Fruit & Nut Bar combines our famously rich and creamy milk chocolate with a little something sweet and a taste of something nutty.

• Whats your favorite chocolate? Mines Cadbury Dairy Milk ...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?2 Answers
  • Where can I find them??10 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dairymilk fruit & nut milk chocolate is my most favourite chocolate. It can cheer me up anytime anyday ! This is one of the best milk chocolates out there & has been my favourite since I was a kid. The taste & flavour are so amazing. It's right amount of sweet & is so creamy & light. It's quiet affordable too. Though it's not that readily available but I buy 2-3 bars whenver I see it a supermarkets. Loved by kids & adults alike. I usually like to keep it in stock in my refrigerator.Only problem is once I open the pack it's really hard to stop before the entire bar is finishes. Its quiet affordable too. I love Cadbury best chocolate ever !! I would definitely recommend it to all chocolate lovers.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut is one of my favorite candy bars.  The chocolate is so much better quality than you get in most candy bars, and the nuts add a nice crunch while the fruit adds some chewiness.  Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cadbury is my favourite brand of chocolate & fruit & but is my favourite ! It's one of the best chocolates out there. I absolutely love the taste. It's satisfies my cravings even with 1 pc of it though it's quiet hard to stop at just one piece !
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
If I can give it million star, I would!! I eat it almost everyday like no joke, I went to CVS today and got two from how much I love it! It tastes AMAZINGGGGG, I love all of them but the one I get the most is the fruit N nut one!!
Lorraine G.
Houston
I know I’m a weirdo for saying this, but Cadbury’s fruit and nut chocolate is my absolute favorite chocolate ever. Like... ever. Cadbury’s milk chocolate is so smooth that it’s hard not to eat the whole bar at once. Something about the smooth milk chocolate, crunchy smoky nut, and tart chewy fruit combination that gets me every time. Brb, going to the grocery store to purchase one as I type
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
An absolute winner in the chocolate world! It has been my favorite brand since childhood and to this day, I will take Cadbury over any brand! Fruit and nuts with a combination of rich in flavor milk chocolate is the best thing one could ever have! I eat the whole bar in one set, I just can’t help it! Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
Lacey W.
Gustine, CA
I dont eat many chocolate bars but this one is by far one of the best. It isnt too overly chocolate and has a good amount of the fruits and nuts in every bit. Plus the chocolate is so smooth
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
The Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar is my all time favorite candy bar! It is so indulgent! It is the creamiest milk chocolate with its and raisins mixed in... that description doesn’t adequately do it justice, but, trust me- it is decadent!
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Hands down the BEST chocolate ever in this world!! I can eat an entire bar by myself (and I’m not talking about the small bars either). My favorite part about traveling is being able
to purchase the gigantic bar in duty free!
Nicole L.
This is the BEST! I absolutely love Cadbury chocolate. It’s soft and creamy. Rich in flavor but not sickening. This fruit and nut bar happens to be my favorite! I purchase this every single time I see it.
Irma F.
FRIONA, TX
Where can I find them??
Lisbeth S.
Many Calories ?
Veronica S.
Whats your favorite chocolate? Mines Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
Why are flakes not available widely in the US?
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Do you prefer this in milk or dark chocolate?