GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCadbury
Dairy Milk English Toffee Candy, 54 Oz

Cadbury Dairy Milk English Toffee Candy, 5.4 Oz

by Cadbury

Famously rich and creamy CADBURY milk chocolate with crunchy English toffee is sure to delight any toffee lover.

This stuff is amazing. Has anyone found it in the U.S that is the same as what you can get in Europe?
Start your review of Cadbury Dairy Milk English Toffee Candy, 5.4 Oz!
Jennifer G.
Deerfield, IL
The Cadbury English toffee milk chocolate is fantastic. It's better and richer than Heath bars.
Jyoti S.
Centereach, NY
I love Cadbury chocolate since I was a kid . it is so rich & smooth. love the toffee flavor
Memory J.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love these chocolate. I could eat the whole bag and usually have to ration myself before I do so, lol. They have the best combination flavor of caramel and chocolate and very affordable too.
Bun J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Cadbury Dairy Milk English Toffee Candy, 5.4 Oz is just delicious! There is just the right amount of toffee and chocolate in each piece. Here where I live, this product is definitely a little more expensive but I think its worth the price because the quality of Cadbury chocolate is definitely way better than some of the chocolate sold here in the U.S!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these! I saw someone review the toffee Cadbury on YouTube and decided to try for myself. I feel like they use a way better quality of chocolate than other popular U.S. brands. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag. Would love to try other variations of Cadbury.
kristin C.
San Diego, CA
I love the sweetness of the chocolate and he crunch of the toffee. What a lovely combination. Another guilty pleasure of mine. It is easy to go overboard!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This box of chocolates would make a nice thank you gift for a small office or other group. The fun-size bars are individually sealed in airtight wrappers. There are 62 bars total: 22 of milk chocolate with raisins and almonds, 22 of milk chocolate with English toffee, and 18 of the thicker bars of dark chocolate with sea salt that are filled with caramel. Each bar can be broken into two squares. The chocolate seems to be the usual U.S. version of Cadbury’s made by Hershey, except that the Fruit & Nut bars have smaller pieces of almonds than those in the full-size bars. The milk chocolate is remarkably good; the dark chocolate contrasts well with the sweet, liquid caramel; and the toffee is tasty, but not particularly crunchy. The gift box is covered with metallic gold paper with a ribbon and bow that has a Cadbury gift tag attached. The lid lifts off and then the box cleverly unfolds to present each bar in a separate tray. The box measures 6 x 6 x 5 in. tall.
Emily H.
Two of my favorite things: toffee and chocolate, the combination of these two is amazing in every way possible
Lexie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolates are absolutely delicious and they're hard to turn away, chocolate lovers this is perfect for you!
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Delicious! I love toffee and chocolate. I prefer the Cadbury brand over all others.