BY CADBURY #83 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

By appointment to H.M. the Queen, cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury Ltd., Bournville: John Cadbury opened his first store in 1824. His passion for the art of confectionery produced smooth, rich and delicious chocolates. That tradition lives on today in the form of exquisite chocolates made to suit the connoisseur's palate. Enjoy.Make any moment more delicious with this premium chocolate candy bar, made with creamy CADBURY Chocolate.When you want the ultimate milk-chocolate experience, reach for the Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar.Velvety-smooth texture and rich flavor make it the ideal milk-chocolate treat.100% pure fine milk chocolateDelicious on its own, or gently melted for dipping fruit Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar, Milk Chocolate, 3.5 Oz

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Lecithin (Soy), PGPR Emulsifier, Natural and Artificial Flavor).

Buy on Walmart
Candy F.
O'Fallon
When I cadbury choicolate bars I buy the fruit and nut ones.  They ae my favorite.  I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time.  They are so creamy and rich in chocolate.  As a bar candy it is the best. Cadbury is an excellent brand and one I buy often.  I would reccomend Cadbury to everyone.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of Cadbury chocolates since I was a kid. After all these Yearsley many variants have come in the market but I still love the basic original flavour. It's quiet affordable & one of the best milk chocolates out there. I will recommend it to all holster lovers. It's definitely worth a try !
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best milk chocolates out there & has been my favourite since I was a kid. The taste & flavour are so amazing. It's right amount of sweet & is so creamy & light. It's quiet affordable too. Though it's not that readily available but I buy 2-3 bars whenver I see it a supermarkets. Loved by kids & adults alike. I usually like to keep it in stock in my refrigerator.Only problem is once I open the pack it's really hard to stop before the entire bar is finishes. I love Cadbury best chocolate ever !! I would definitely recommend it to all chocolate lovers.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I love Cadbury Dairy Milk Candy Bar I was always a Hershey's kid but one day my mom brought home a cadbury fruit & nut bar & I've been hooked ever since. European chocolate is the best chocolate. Their first ingredients are milk/cream not sugar.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
My god trust me when I say this is one of the greatest milk chocolates ever. Some of my favorite memories as a kid is going to the Indian grocery stores with my mom and sister and picking up one of the mini Cadbury chocolate bars. Ugh such a treat!
Ana M.
Sacramento
This is one of my husbands fav milk chocolate. He has been eating it for 15 years and it's still one of his fav. And it became my favorite too. I would never change a world for this milk chocolate. Try it out too once you seen it in store.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Cadbury makes some amazing chocolate! I think it’s so much better then the popular chocolate brands. I enjoy the creamy texture and amazing cocoa flavor and I will definitely repurchase this in the future along with other Cadbury products.
avani p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate. The flavor is so rich and great. I totally would try this out if you have not already. The milk chocolate also has a unique taste and it is not like any others I have had.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite chocolates ever, all my family members eat this particular chocolate. It taste great, you can eat it with your marshmallows, put it in your mug for some hot chocolate, use for all things chocolate needed.
Angela D.
Yes!!! I remember when I was a child eating a bag of Cadbury buttons from the UK. I remember my cousin bringing them back from a trip. I recently went to the UK and found the treasures. So delicious. Best chocolate.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Cadbury or Hershey's?
millie b.
SOUTH OCKENDON
Lets it melt on your tounge or swallow
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Are these good to use for making chocolate covered strawberries?!
Marianna C.
I have always wanted to try this chocolate. but I never find the milk chocolate kind. 😒 I only find the caramel and dark chocolate ones.. Where can I find this kind??
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Omgosh! I've been dying to try Cadbury products. Can't seem to find them anywhere! Info please!! Thanks.