BY CADBURY

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar.
Velvety smooth.
By appointment to H.M. the queen cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd Bournville. see more...

• Does anyone else love this chocolate bar so much that they eat th...2 Answers
  • Love dark chocolate, they good?4 Answers
  • Are these good to use for making chocolate covered strawberries?!17 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "My favorite chocolate.... yummy......sweet......creamy.....it melts in my mouth....................." in 2 reviews
  • "This is really good chocolate - super creamy and awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love Cadbury and today is the first time I've had this and I am in love." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously one of my absolute favorite chocolate bars." in 1 review
  • "I will eat a whole box of these if I can" in 1 review
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Dairy milk is one of my favorite chocolates to eat. Especially with a nice bottle of orange Lucozade! I absolutely love them together. I recommend it to everyone. Parents need to try this, but shhh don't tell the children, otherwise you'll always have to share! ;)
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I live in the states and it's very hard to find a great bar of chocolate that doesn't taste like a cup of sugar. I love hitting up my local Kroger for this U.K. based chocolate. It's very delicious and love how I can get many different types of Cadbury chocolate bars finally
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love Cadbury chocolate! My favorites are Fruit and Nut and Mini Eggs during Easter. The chocolate tastes very smooth and milky sweet. Its similar to other European chocolates. I'd prefer it over a Hersheys bar anyday!
Sarah H.
If I could start a Cadbury store of my own, I would!!cadbury is fabulous and known all over the world. We keep little jars filled with the mini cadburys in our house to have a nice little treat every now and then!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
A super delicious and oh so creamy chocolate bar! A huge love of everyone in my house! Makes other chocolates taste cheap! The bars are always at the right price and perfect for adding to easter baskets.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I had these bars when i was in UK and i am so glad they brought them to the states! It is so yummy. It is one of the best chocolate bars out there, it really is smooth and the taste is heavenly! It beats any american brand and my local kroger normally has them on sale!
Tanill B.
Pendleton, OR
I tried this for the first time after my Dad visited England. It was so dleicious and creamy! I have been pleased to see it turn up in the states. I usually can just nibble on this for a few days because its so sweet.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my favorite candy bar in the entire world. I have eaten so many Cadbury chocolate bars that I couldn't even count and tell you!!! Amazing stuff!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I never like Cadbury chocolate. They are too sweet and taste artificial. This product is for kids not for adult especially adults that hate sweet stuff.
Baylee W.
Kingstree , SC
I love this chocolate! It's super rich and creamy, it is not overly sweet like some chocolate (I'm looking at you Hershey's milk chocolate).
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Are these good to use for making chocolate covered strawberries?!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Love dark chocolate, they good?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else love this chocolate bar so much that they eat the whole thing at once ? Lol