Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel uploaded by mera 2.Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel uploaded by Cali E.Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel uploaded by karima l.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Caramello Bars Are Made With Our Famously Rich And Creamy Milk Chocolate And Filled With A Deliciously Smooth Caramel Center.

Milk Chocolate:

A Food Prepared By Mixing Chocolate Liquor Or Cocoa Powder With Milk Ingredients And Sometimes A Sweetener, Such As Sugar.

Sugar:

The Term “sugar” Can Be Used To Either Refer Specifically To Sucrose Or It Can Be Used Generally To Refer To All Simple Sugars (Lactose, Glucose, Fructose, Galactose, Sucrose, Etc.).

Milk:

A White, Fluid Beverage Produced From Dairy Cattle. A Source Of Nutrients, Including Protein, And Calcium.

Cocoa Butter:

The Naturally Occurring Fat Obtained From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Either Before Or After Roasting. Cocoa Butter Is A Unique Vegetable Fat Extracted From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Or Chocolate Liquor. Its Unique Fatty Acid Composition, Including Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic And Linolenic Acids, Provides The Pleasant Mouth-feel And Flavor Release Of Chocolate Products.

Chocolate:

Liquid Or Paste That Is Produced When Cacao (Cocoa) Nibs Are Finely Ground. As Defined By The U.S. Food And Drug Administration (U.S. Fda), It Must Contain Between 50%-60% (By Weight) Cocoa Butter (Cacao Fat), And May Also Be Called Unsweetened Chocolate, Baking Chocolate, Bitter Chocolate, Or Chocolate Liquor. It Does Not Contain Alcohol.

Lactose:

The Natural Sugar Present In Milk, Also Known As Milk Sugar.

Lecithin:

A Substance Found In The Oil Component Of Certain Plants And Eggs That Acts As An Emulsifier, To Prevent Ingredients From Separating. Sources Of Lecithin Include Soy (Soya), Rice, Sunflower, And Eggs.

Pgpr, Emulsifier
Natural Flavor And Artificial Flavor
Corn Syrup:

A Sweetener Made From Corn Starch. Also Known As Glucose Syrup.

Invert Sugar:

A Mixture Of Glucose And Fructose That Is Sweeter Than Sugar, More Soluble And Doesn't Crystallize As Quickly.

Milk Fat:

The Fat That Occurs Naturally In Milk. Also Referred To As Butter Fat.

Contains 2% Or Less Of: Nonf
At Milk
Sodium Bicarbonate:

A Fine Powder That Has A Slight Salty And Alkaline Taste. Often Used In Baking To Help Baked Goods Rise. More Commonly Known As Baking Soda.

Salt:

A Natural Flavor Enhancer And Preservative. Also Known As Table Salt Or Sodium Chloride.

Artificial Flavor:

A Food Additive That Adds Or Enhances The Flavor Of Food And Drinks And Is Made From Components Obtained By Chemical Synthesis.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Cadbury makes the best chocolate." in 1 review
  • "It is super duper yummy, however, other chocolate bars can compete to it at lower costs than this!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favourite chocolate bar of all time." in 1 review
  • "I found it taste a bit waxy and not as pure as other milk chocolate brands..." in 1 review
  • "The caramel in the center (as well as the chocolate on the outside) both taste high quality and delicious!" in 1 review
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel is too sweet for me. The Chocolate is very smooth and rich but for me, the inside filling, which is caramel, makes the combo too sweet to eat! I prefer the plain Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.
MaryJane G.
Had very chocolate might be made from bHershey but it taste so different than The Hersheys chocolate my favorite all-time favorite are the mini eggs sorry you didn't post that I love those
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
This is my all time go to!! When I get that chocolate craving nothing cures it like Cadburys!! From a basic chocolate bar, to a Cadbury Creme Egg, you just can't go wrong!
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury chocolate never fails me. I am a huge caramel fan, and these caramel filled chocolate bars are just amazing. The caramel is smooth and rich, and the chocolate is delicious as always. This is also one of my go-to brands, because it's better quality chocolate than Hershey's, etc. but you're usually not spending too much money for them.. especially at Target!
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
This is the best chocolate you will ever have. My grandfather was from Durham, England and he would take us to lunch at a place called the British Chip Shop which is a restaurant that makes authentic food from England. My grandfather loved it because it brought him back but I loved the candy and gift shop it owns a little down the street which sells all the Cadbury candy and typical England candy and products and that's when I fell in love with this candy bar. If you ever find yourself in haddonfield NJ check out the British chip shop restaurant or the gift shop you won't regret it!
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
My husband bought this for me when he had to go on a 4-day work trip, leaving me home with the 3 young children. I very much enjoyed the sweet combination of chocolate and caramel after the kids were all in bed. It was good chocolate, and a good balance of chocolate to caramel filling. Definitely a sweet treat to try!
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
Seriously...The people at Cadbury know how to make chocolate. The recipe they use is original to that used in England. The taste is much creamier and can almost be sweeter than the regular chocolate here in the US. When it's paired with the caramel, it's like Heaven in a candy bar.
Grace G.
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar! The caramel is made perfectly and I love sitting down to watch a good movie and this chocolate bliss is the icing on the cake. The only downside is that the ones made in the us are made by Hershey's while in England it is made by the actual Cadbury chocolate company and tastes even better!
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
This is such a good caramel bar! The chocolate is so smooth and rich. The caramel is liquid gold. Its a pretty large bar so its good price for the size. The only issue, which is a good issue, is when you bite the bar caramel flows all over. Definitely repurchase worthy!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I tried this chocolate for the first time recently. I am addicted to Cadbury Milk Chocolate and they ran out of mine, so I gave this one a shot. So glad I did! Absolute best chocolate I have ever purchased! I am completely addicted to this now and will never go back to another chocolate!
Sofia M.
Brampton , ON
How do they fill the inside