BY CADBURY

Cadbury Caramello Bars Are Made With Our Famously Rich And Creamy Milk Chocolate And Filled With A Deliciously Smooth Caramel Center.

Milk Chocolate:

A Food Prepared By Mixing Chocolate Liquor Or Cocoa Powder With Milk Ingredients And Sometimes A Sweetener, Such As Sugar.

Sugar:

The Term “sugar” Can Be Used To Either Refer Specifically To Sucrose Or It Can Be Used Generally To Refer To All Simple Sugars (Lactose, Glucose, Fructose, Galactose, Sucrose, Etc.).

Milk:

A White, Fluid Beverage Produced From Dairy Cattle. A Source Of Nutrients, Including Protein, And Calcium.

Cocoa Butter:

The Naturally Occurring Fat Obtained From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Either Before Or After Roasting. Cocoa Butter Is A Unique Vegetable Fat Extracted From Cacao (Cocoa) Beans Or Chocolate Liquor. Its Unique Fatty Acid Composition, Including Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic And Linolenic Acids, Provides The Pleasant Mouth-feel And Flavor Release Of Chocolate Products.

Chocolate:

Liquid Or Paste That Is Produced When Cacao (Cocoa) Nibs Are Finely Ground. As Defined By The U.S. Food And Drug Administration (U.S. Fda), It Must Contain Between 50%-60% (By Weight) Cocoa Butter (Cacao Fat), And May Also Be Called Unsweetened Chocolate, Baking Chocolate, Bitter Chocolate, Or Chocolate Liquor. It Does Not Contain Alcohol.

Lactose:

The Natural Sugar Present In Milk, Also Known As Milk Sugar.

Lecithin:

A Substance Found In The Oil Component Of Certain Plants And Eggs That Acts As An Emulsifier, To Prevent Ingredients From Separating. Sources Of Lecithin Include Soy (Soya), Rice, Sunflower, And Eggs.

Pgpr, Emulsifier
Natural Flavor And Artificial Flavor
Corn Syrup:

A Sweetener Made From Corn Starch. Also Known As Glucose Syrup.

Invert Sugar:

A Mixture Of Glucose And Fructose That Is Sweeter Than Sugar, More Soluble And Doesn't Crystallize As Quickly.

Milk Fat:

The Fat That Occurs Naturally In Milk. Also Referred To As Butter Fat.

Contains 2% Or Less Of: Nonf
At Milk
Sodium Bicarbonate:

A Fine Powder That Has A Slight Salty And Alkaline Taste. Often Used In Baking To Help Baked Goods Rise. More Commonly Known As Baking Soda.

Salt:

A Natural Flavor Enhancer And Preservative. Also Known As Table Salt Or Sodium Chloride.

Artificial Flavor:

A Food Additive That Adds Or Enhances The Flavor Of Food And Drinks And Is Made From Components Obtained By Chemical Synthesis.

• Is Cadbury: Carmello Milk Chocolate worth the money?5 Answers
  • Should they make different chocolate of these? Like dark ...1 Answers
  • Is cadbury as good as it's hyped up to be?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these caramellos r my favorite candy bars my top pick so with that being said as soon as I seen these I tried them and fell in love" in 1 review
  • "Cadbury makes the best chocolate." in 1 review
  • "The caramel in the center (as well as the chocolate on the outside) both taste high quality and delicious!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favourite chocolate bar of all time." in 1 review
  • "I found it taste a bit waxy and not as pure as other milk chocolate brands..." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently tried this for the first time and WOW is it amazing. I love love love this chocolate bar. It is so affordable and is honestly so delicious. The chocolate is so creamy, I love Cadbury chocolates. I was super satisfied with this product and I will definitely be purchasing it again!!! 😋
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
This chocolate is soo yummm soo delicious
The package cones with the flavours image
And itz easily available also
Itz loved by every one
This one is filled with caramel in center😍 when you take a bit the caramel flows into your tongue😍😍 sooo yummmCadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is too sweet for me. The Chocolate is very smooth and rich but for me, the inside filling, which is caramel, makes the combo too sweet to eat! I prefer the plain Cadbury chocolate.
MaryJane G.
Had very chocolate might be made from bHershey but it taste so different than The Hersheys chocolate my favorite all-time favorite are the mini eggs sorry you didn't post that I love those
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best caramel candy bar on the market! The creamy caramel with Cadbury's melt in your mouth chocolate is really a perfect pair. I buy these from time to time because it is one of my favorite Cadbury bars.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE CARAMELLOS! yummy chocolate with caramel inside. You honestly just can't go wrong. One of the first things I think of when I crave chocolate. With a glass of milk 😍
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
This is my all time go to!! When I get that chocolate craving nothing cures it like Cadburys!! From a basic chocolate bar, to a Cadbury Creme Egg, you just can't go wrong!
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury chocolate never fails me. I am a huge caramel fan, and these caramel filled chocolate bars are just amazing. The caramel is smooth and rich, and the chocolate is delicious as always. This is also one of my go-to brands, because it's better quality chocolate than Hershey's, etc. but you're usually not spending too much money for them.. especially at Target!
Meghan J.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This will forever be one of my favorite chocolate bars. When I was little my mother would get us the imported bars around the holidays. Just opening the wrapper reminds me of times past. Cadbury chocolate, I think, is one of the creamiest chocolates on the market. And the caramel in caramello? Please, try and find a caramel filled chocolate bar that could beat it. You won't.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
This is the best chocolate you will ever have. My grandfather was from Durham, England and he would take us to lunch at a place called the British Chip Shop which is a restaurant that makes authentic food from England. My grandfather loved it because it brought him back but I loved the candy and gift shop it owns a little down the street which sells all the Cadbury candy and typical England candy and products and that's when I fell in love with this candy bar. If you ever find yourself in haddonfield NJ check out the British chip shop restaurant or the gift shop you won't regret it!
Sofia M.
Brampton , ON
How do they fill the inside
N P.
Never tried these. How good are they?!
Kristin P.
Yumm!! Are these as good as they look??
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the sweet caramel taste?
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Is Cadbury: Carmello Milk Chocolate worth the money?