Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Cali E.Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by karima l.Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by mera 2.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury®.

Dairy Milk®.

Caramello®.

Milk chocolate & creamy caramel.

Natural & artificial flavor.

By appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The caramel in the center (as well as the chocolate on the outside) both taste high quality and delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Cadbury makes the best chocolate." in 1 review
  • "I love these caramellos r my favorite candy bars my top pick so with that being said as soon as I seen these I tried them and fell in love" in 1 review
  • "I found it taste a bit waxy and not as pure as other milk chocolate brands..." in 1 review
  • "It is super duper yummy, however, other chocolate bars can compete to it at lower costs than this!" in 1 review
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cadbury chocolate never fails me. I am a huge caramel fan, and these caramel filled chocolate bars are just amazing. The caramel is smooth and rich, and the chocolate is delicious as always. This is also one of my go-to brands, because it's better quality chocolate than Hershey's, etc. but you're usually not spending too much money for them.. especially at Target!
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
My husband bought this for me when he had to go on a 4-day work trip, leaving me home with the 3 young children. I very much enjoyed the sweet combination of chocolate and caramel after the kids were all in bed. It was good chocolate, and a good balance of chocolate to caramel filling. Definitely a sweet treat to try!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I tried this chocolate for the first time recently. I am addicted to Cadbury Milk Chocolate and they ran out of mine, so I gave this one a shot. So glad I did! Absolute best chocolate I have ever purchased! I am completely addicted to this now and will never go back to another chocolate!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This chocolate bar is amazing. I love the milk chocolate texture with the caramel filling. The chocolate bar is affordable but costs more than a Hershey chocolate bar. They have a wide variety of different types of chocolates. Definitely will be repurchasing.
P R.
laurel, MD
Growing up Cadbury was synonymous with chocolate. I think I have an emotional connection to cadbury chocolates. These Caramello Milk Chocolate are absolutely fantastic. The melt in your mouth chocolate with the rich caramel is an absolute piece of heaven.
Sarah K.
Alburtis, PA
When it comes to chocolate this has got to be my favorite!
It's a little more expensive than the average chocolate bar, but not by much and you can usually get them on sale.
The chocolate is rich and creamy and it melts right in your mouth.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
No one does caramel better than Cadbury, the perfect richness and creaminess you want in caramel with the added extra something from the smooth and delicious Cadbury milk chocolate. I would definitely repurchase this candy.
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
This is my absolute candy bar in all of existence. The chocolate is delicious and the caramel is perfection! Unfortunately for my diet..i can easily down a whole bar in one shot. So good... now i want to go get some!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Cadbury Milk Chocolate Caramello bars are pretty tasty. The candy bar is not really high quality though. The soft caramel inside can also be rather messy. It is adequate for the price though.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This chocolate is literally SO much better tasting than Hershey's. I wish i could find it other places besides the british shop near my house because it's worth the money and SO DELICIOUS
Sofia M.
Brampton, ON
How do they fill the inside