Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate uploaded by natalia n.Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate uploaded by Corina C.Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate uploaded by Michelle S.

BY CADBURY

Deliciously simple and simply delicious! Big button shaped bites of Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate, made with fresh milk from British farms – bags of tasty fun!

Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Cadbury chocolates. These to me are just okay. It’s a different tasting kind of chocolate, that or I just had a not so great batch. My three year old really seemed to like them though. I probably wouldn’t buy them again for myself
Amanda E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. The packaging is adorable. Great for an afternoon pick me up craving. I found these in individual packets at Walmart in the Easter Candy section. I would recommend them for Easter baskets.
Nicole c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite types of chocolate. My moms friend from England was the one that introduced these to me. it’s a nice treat when you can find these in a store Around me. I will be a fan of these forever.
natalia n.
England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious giant soft buttons , best way to eat these I would say what I do anyways is to leave it in your mouth suck untill soft and wait for it to melt , most amazing yummy chocolate ever, really great for kids when you want to keep them happy , as they are soft, small and round, these are afford and priced at around £1 to £2. Grab a bargin & treat yourself.
Munira M.
kelantan
My all times favourite chocolate. Who can deny for a cadbury. I am 25 and still cadbury was my no one choice of chocolate. The taste was so delicious. Its creamy. Also not too pricey. The important thing is. Cadbury will always bear in my mind. It thought me love and love. My first love is #Cadbury Milk Chocolate.
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I buy these it's more for my little boy, but I will admit to stealing a few!
I'd rather him have a packet of something where he can close them & finish later or share with someone.
I love Cadburys chocolate it tastes lovely. These are really inexpensive & worth trying
Katie F.
my favourite chocolate ever😍 as much as i love it, it is naughty because i’ll sit and eat the whole bag in one🙄 they’re just so cheap, so addictive and moreish, i can’t resist!
Angie D.
kilkenny
My cupboard does be full of these when my cousins, sisters, nieces and nephews come to visit! Every child loves the classic milk buttons!
stacey e.
Albrighton
Love love love!! I only tend to buy them when theyre on offer but they are fab and you get the right amount in a bag
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Totally addictive and delicious! Once I’ve opened the bag, that’s it there’s no going back I will devour the lot..

Amazon