BY CADBURY

• Are these available in the US?1 Answers
  • Can these be bought in America?1 Answers
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
These are delicious. I adore Cadbury chocolate and whenever I have a chance to buy some, I'll take it. The chocolate is so creamy and rich. It melts rather quickly so keep it out of the sun! Really top notch stuff ūüĎĆ
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
So you can't get these where I live ;)
Awesome part is I had a friend in England send me a care package
THIS was in there (yes I sent her and American one back too)

It falls apart easily AWESOME
The texture is amazing (reminds me of a kitkat)
But the chocolate on it was INSANELY amazing.. I love it
And the caramel EVEN better

Now when I visit... I'll have to stash some of these in my luggage
Erika A.
These are amazing! I'd move to England for this reason.. Almost. (Usually can find at world market but $$$) thin milk chocolate with caramel inside. Love that it's thin because it is easy to eat, doesn't make a mess, just the right amount of chewy.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I actually tried these from an Eatsie Box I received a few months ago. I have never heard of them, but they are so delicious! The caramel is perfectly chewy and the chocolate is, of course, some of the best out there. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Anne C.
Beaverton, OR
I'm a sucker for retro candy, and caramel, so when I find these in specialty shops I always snap them right up. The chocolate is a bit artificial tasting, but that's part of the charm for me as it reminds me of candy I had as a kid.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
Holy cow. I can't explain how much I love Curly Wurlies. My mom always sends them to me after a trip to the UK. They're so good and they're the perfect amount of sugary goodness. Caramel and chocolate always pair together really well and this candy bar is no exception.
Melanie T.
These are a really fun caramel chocolate! I had them when I was in Scotland and loved them ever since. They are in fun shapes that aren't like your normal caramel chocolate bar! If you have the opportunity to try these, you wont regret it! These are so taste!
Emma B.
The chocolate breaks apart easily and the caramel can be a bit tough, but for the relatively low price per stick and the fact that it isn't accessible in many stores, it makes a good and fun snack for those who love the classic combination of chocolate and caramel. I would definitely recommend.
Monica R.
Bixby, OK
I found these on one of my overseas trips and loved them. Brought them home for my nieces and nephews & now it's all they ask for when they come over. I've found them at Cost Plus Wotld Market but also make sure to bring them home from my travels.
Keyonna S.
Clayton, NC
A curly wurly fresh out the freezer is like heaven on earth it's like a milky way and twin blended minus the cookie and the nougat! it melts in your mouth and the caramel balances the rich flavor of the chocolate!
Melanie T.
Can these be bought in America?
Stacy V.
Lewisville, TX
I've been watching video reviews of this candy, and would love to try it! Is this product available to purchase in the Dallas area?
Katrina R.
Are these available in the US?
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
This is really nice if you put it in the freezer and then snap it into little bits just makes it last that little longer lol x