BY CADBURY

• Looks peanut buttery. How does it taste?4 Answers
  • I did not know these existed? Are they available in Southern Cali...1 Answers
Stephanie U.
Unless you have ties to the UK, here in America we associate Cadbury with easter goodies. The Crunchie candy bars were always in care packages my British relatives would send to us. It's always been one of my favorite candies! I spotted these biscuits in an import store and thought they were so delicious. I even went back the next week to stock up on them.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
By far the best brand of rich, silky chocolate, Cadbury is the best brand. I enjoy these in particular.
Amanda C.
These are so yummy! A perfect little chocolate treat when I am craving sweetness. The chocolate is so smooth and tasty, it melted in my fingers as I was eating it! The Crunchie layer is perfect and it's all finished off with a nice graham type cookie at the bottom. Delicious!
Macey M.
England
You can't ever beat Cadburys... it's rich and creamy and smooth. These are perfect for mini chocolate cravings mm.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I am a loyal customer of Cadbury! I simply love to munch of these when I am on break.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Looks peanut buttery. How does it taste?
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
I did not know these existed? Are they available in Southern California??