BY CADBURY

A chunky, gold bar of delicious honeycomb, smothered in thick Cadbury milk chocolate that shatters into mouth-watering crunchy pieces.

Buy on Amazon
ℋannah F.
The best candy ever!!! I was introduced to this deliciousness while in England. These are the best and will leave you randomly craving them. These are like “sea form” candies but these are sooo much better. The chocolate is light and fluffy.
Kayla C.
By far my favorite candy bar and it's so upsetting I can't get it in the US. I love the light honeycomb taste and texture of this bar. It's not heavy like other candy bars and the crunch is so satisfying.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
This is the world's best candy bar! Delicious, melting chocolate coating, light and fluffy sweet honeycomb center, and just one of humanities best creations. It's about a dollar a bar, which is normal for imported chocolate bars in the USA (I believe they are made in Ireland). The sad thing is, they are very hard to come by outside of Boston, Massachusetts in the USA. They aren't sold at World Market anymore, nor are they carried by foreign chains such as Aldi or Lidle, and they are typically only found at independent Irish specialties stores. Regardless of how hard they are to find, they are worth searching for, and when you do find one, buy all of them you can!
Alyssa P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Has always been my favorite chocolate bar since I was a little kid, and will always be my favorite! Hate that they're so hard to find here in the U.S! I'm not a huge chocolate person, so I think that's why I like it so much; it has the crunchy honeycomb center dipped in a thin layer of chocolate.
Dominique N.
I love Crunchie! We have this in South Africa, and imagine my surprise when I found it in a USA grocery shop where I stay- I was beyond thrilled. I love the taste of this chocolate! Definitely a favorite!
Cara W.
Everett, WA
This is my FAVORITE candy bar!! I bought a pack of 40 on amazing and I'm in love. We don't really have these in the us but we should. The flavor is delicious and the texture is amazing I would repurchase many many times!
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
This is a lovely product very crunchy sweet my friend sent me this and love it it's comparable to butterfinger. It's affordable and highly recommend to anyone it's really good and delicious
Stephanie U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best candy in the world! Unique taste and texture. My family would send these to me from the UK, all the time as a kid. When I'd go to London, I always made sure to not overpack my suitcase to leave enough room for a dozen cases of Crunchie. Needless to say, I absolutely love this candy bar. I've bought them from a few different english restaurants/ gift shops but none consistently have them in stock. I felt like I won the lottery when I say hundreds of them at Fresh & Easy, 5 minute away from my home. They haven't had any in stock, the last few visits and one employee said they may have stopped carrying them😱
Maggie F.
San Leandro, CA
The first time I had one of these delicious chocolate covered honeycomb bars was after my mom brought one home from Cost Plus World Market. I was thirteen, and my mom told me this had been the best treat she'd ever picked up when she had first visited London, England. I had the chance to go to London a few weeks ago (for my first out of the continent trip), and I ate one of these glorious delicacies nearly every night for four nights! I even brought some home, and used my last coins at the airport to purchase yet another. These are delicious...end of story. Cadbury knows what they're doing.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I tried this candy bar when I was given it. I had never seen anything like it around the candy section and such. So It was something new to me to try. When I opened it, it looked like a snickers bar I guess you can say, and then I took a bite into it. It tasted like crunchie honey comb cereal into a bar, but with chocolate over the entire candy bar. I liked it. It had a very good hint of a taste of honey. I would like to try this candy bar again if i can find this candy bar in stores.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else loves these?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
Is it better than Nestle Crunch???
Karlene C.
Ballymena, Antrim
Does anyone else bite all the chocolate off around the edges before they eat the honeycomb?
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
I love toffee! What stores can I find these?
millie b.
SOUTH OCKENDON
Who else wants a white chocolate version or dark