GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCadbury
Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/17 Ounces, 48 Pack

Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/1.7 Ounces, 48 Pack

by Cadbury

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/1.7 Ounces, 48 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Danina P.
Taste awesome. I thought that it would be like a butterfinger. Nope, more like chocolate covered toffee. Still yummy.
Cara W.
Everett, WA
Reminds me a lot of a butterfinger and I happen to love butterfingers! It was a lot thinner and easier to eat and for the price it was perfect. I would 100 percent recommend this product to any chocolate lover!
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/1.7 Ounces, 48 Pack uploaded by Tessa P.
I live in the UK and a Canadian friend sent me these. LOVE trying chocolate from different countries and this was great - texture balance and taste was delicious. Please launch them in the UK! #Snacks #Chocolate [product:cadbury-crispy-crunch-chocolate-bars-48-grams/17-ounces-48-pack]
Raj S.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/1.7 Ounces, 48 Pack uploaded by Raj S.
Great little pick me up candy bar! I find that it isn’t too sweet and is a great little snack to have after lunch. It also isn’t that high in calorie count so you don’t need to be too concerned from that perspective either!
Shauna K.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars, 48 Grams/1.7 Ounces, 48 Pack uploaded by Shauna K.
This chocolate bar is unique! I've never come across anything even remotely similar. If you love peanut butter I urge you to get this. It's like an extremely thin peanut butter toffee rolled around an equally thin layer of peanut butter until it is a bar, which is covered in a layer of milk chocolate. The consistency flakey but firm. If you're ever in Canada, I definitely recommend picking up a bar! #snackattack #snack #snacktime #chocolate #chocolatebar #chocolatelover #sweettooth #sweet #sugar #sugarrush #candy #candybar #funsize #funsized

Looking for your answer?