BY CADBURY

Crack Open A Crème Egg Candy This Easter. Made With A Rich, Milk Chocolate Shell And Our Classic Fondant Filling.

• I can't find these anywhere unless its around Easter. Whe...1 Answers
  • Can you find this brand in the States?1 Answers
  • Do they come in dark chocolate?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This is my favorite Easter candy. I get it every year! It’s a chocolate egg with a cream filling. The packaging is a colorful tinfoil! It comes in and different sizes! Highly recommend as a good Easter treat!!!
Sarah M.
So dangerous to buy these in an 8-pack! I can (and have) eaten a whole pack in a day. There simply is nothing that has the same mouth feel of biting into a Cadbury Creme is. Such a decadent experience, for such a low price.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So we're 2 weeks past Easter and my son hasn't eaten any of his Cadburys yet....guess who's sneaking them out of his basket? I just cannot control myself when it comes to these things.  They are SO delicious. They keep getting more and more expensive, which is a bummer. But, addicts like me will pay whatever price to get this fix!
Amanda l.
Spokane
Just got some of these Cadbury Creme eggs I love you so much they're so creamy and delicious totally recommend these if you like anything chocolaty and creamy. They have a nice white cream in the Middle with a little yellow on top makes it look like an egg. They are a little rich but other than that they're pretty good always been a fan.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
These are my ALL time favorite Easter candy. Goshh, I wish I could just stash up on these or at least I wish they were sold all year long. If they were, they would be my number one pick for candy. The creme inside is my favorite part which is crazy considering I'm addicted to chocolate.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just ate my last egg! I had them hidden from my kids in my bedside drawer! Literally a year went down my cheek as I took the last. It's! The creamy center on these eggs are to die for! Why do they have to be all gone! Til next Easter my little egg friends!
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
My favorite Easter candy ever!!!! Love the creamy center and the way it mixes with the chocolate is heavenly I buy at least one every time I go into any store Personally I don't care how much they are I would still buy them
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
These are my favorite! Cadbury chocolate is amazing and the cream added inside is to die for. It is an adorable play on an Easter egg and I wish they were on shelves all year long.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Y'all this is one of my all-time favorite Easter candy! And the commercial is hilarious too, love how the fondant creme resembles an egg yolk. These were a big part of my childhood and looked forward to getting them int basket.
Erin D.
There are two types of people in the world. People that love Cadbury Creme Eggs and people that have no joy in life. Kidding, but these really are something you love or hate. I am firmly on Team Love. Cadbury chocolate is so distinctively creamy and the creme fondant filling is so rich and sweet. I kind of understand when people say they are "too sweet" but I've never said that about anything in my life. I can't eat more than one of these at a time without feeling like I've made the biggest mistake of my life, but even that is sometimes worth it. The greatest misery is buying a dried out Creme egg. You know what I'm talking about. The fresher the better. These are maybe my favorite treat in existence.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Has anyone tasted cadbary eggs before I heard that they are good and creamy
Terry H.
Sanford, FL
Which do you like better, the original Crème Eggs or the Chocolate Crème Eggs?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Does anyone buy these of their kids around easter time?
Casey C.
Galena, MD
Do you think the Eggs should be year around?! I do !
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
Do they have these in dark chocolate?