Cadbury Creme Eggs Candy  uploaded by Sarah C.Cadbury Creme Eggs Candy  uploaded by Sarah C.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs: Individually wrapped mini eggs are an "eggs-cellent" addition to any Easter basket Thick milk chocolate shell and creamy fondant filling No "bunny" knows Easter better than Cadbury see more...

• Do they come in dark chocolate?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tasted cadbary eggs before I heard that they are good ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tasted cadbary eggs before I heard that they are good ...1 Answers
Erin D.
Erin D.
There are two types of people in the world. People that love Cadbury Creme Eggs and people that have no joy in life. Kidding, but these really are something you love or hate. I am firmly on Team Love. Cadbury chocolate is so distinctively creamy and the creme fondant filling is so rich and sweet. I kind of understand when people say they are "too sweet" but I've never said that about anything in my life. I can't eat more than one of these at a time without feeling like I've made the biggest mistake of my life, but even that is sometimes worth it. The greatest misery is buying a dried out Creme egg. You know what I'm talking about. The fresher the better. These are maybe my favorite treat in existence.
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorites because they have such a good taste to them and I also love chocolate as well. During Easter time I usually try and buy as many as I can since they come out during Easter and I have seen some for Halloween as well which I was thrilled about. Cadbury has many different types of candy to choose from. These are by far my favorite ones though. If you like Cadbury and chocolate you should definitely try these out. I highly recommend them. I love them!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love that Cadbury has the mini size of their creme eggs! So adorably delicious! :)

The egg is a milk chocolate shell with a creamy fondant center. They are extremely sweet though, which is why I appreciate the mini size. You can eat less than the serving size and still be plenty satisfied!

I sadly took away a star because they do put less than desirable ingredients in here like calcium chloride...
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
These are by and far my favorite Easter candy. There is something about that rich creamy filling and smooth milk chocolate that makes me crazy. I can never buy just one box and I keep them in the freezer so I can have one throughout the year. I nightly recommend that everyone tries one, if you don't like the creme filling try the caramel ones. Its a great treat!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
These are the best candies that I can get at Easter time. I can not live with out them and will eat too many in a row if I am not careful. I wish they were a little cheaper but since I am addicted I buy them any way. I will introduce them to my daughter this year but I may never get them to myself again. I buy many every year and will for the rest of my life.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
Whoever doesn't enjoy Cadbury eggs doesn't know what it's like to truly taste heaven. These things aren't always around so when they do get put on the shelves we stock up. There's something delicious but different about them that makes buying them worth buying over other things. Not to mention the chocolate is amazing.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I was never allowed to have these as a kid, so once I was in college I bought them the first time Easter came around. These are one of my favorite candies ever. The gooey filling is sticky and sweet, but it tastes so good with the chocolate shell. It IS messy, but I would gladly eat these all year round.
Jade P.
Jade P.
De Soto, KS
These are egg shaped, chocolate happiness in tin-foil. Busting one of these out makes for a good day. It is sometimes difficult to find them but sometimes I will turn around when I am somewhere I never would have thought to look and they are RIGHT in front of my face.
Remie M.
Remie M.
I do not know anyone who doesn't love this chocolate. They's almost everywhere during Easter time, they're cheap, and they also come with a nice amount of eggs in the package. My family look forward to Easter because of this product. The packaging is also adorable.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
I love easter because these are available. They have shrunk in size but the taste is the same. I buy these at walgreens and there is no substitute. They can be a little sweet but are great with salty snacks. I always recommend these to people during holidays.
Roy r.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Has anyone tasted cadbary eggs before I heard that they are good and creamy
Terry H.
Terry H.
Sanford, FL
Which do you like better, the original Crème Eggs or the Chocolate Crème Eggs?
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Does anyone buy these of their kids around easter time?
Casey C.
Casey C.
Galena, MD
Do you think the Eggs should be year around?! I do !
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Tracadie, NB
Who thinks Cadbury Eggs should be available year round like the Mini Eggs?!??!