BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Easter treat! Cadbury chocolate is amazing and especially filled with sugary cream filling. I have loved these since I was a kid and always hoard them at Easter time.
Michelle H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Love, love, love these! Delicious, and they just melt in your mouth! It's much better than just a boring candy bar. The flavors are rich and perfectly balanced.
Joshua H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing!!!!! Love the mix between chocolate and cream. Good anytime of the year!!
Whitney V.
Algoma, WI
This is a delicious treat any time!! If you freeze them first they are even better! I love cadbury eggs!
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite Easter candy. I cant walk in a store that has these without buying at least one. I love everything about these. Yum!
jackie t.
Coweta, OK
Love the eggs. Can not wait Intel the Halloween ones come out I need to try them
Helena C.
Middle Stewiacke, NS
God I love this the Carmel taste is devine can't get enough of this product I'm addicted Carmamel caramel
Umang P.
Scottsburg, IN
Reminds me of England. I look forward to Easter every year just so I can get my hands on these eggs.
millie b.
SOUTH OCKENDON
The cadbury egg was so smooth and yummy i enjoyed it, the creme is filled with flavor and it tastes amazing you must try it if you have never i recommend this 100%
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these sweet eggs every spring.  I have loved these Cadbury eggs since I was a kid.  One thing I have noticed over the last couple of years is the eggs have appeared to have gotten smaller in size.  These eggs are super sweet and maybe not for everybody, but give them a try.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Kristen A.
Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?