BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Savannah H.
If I was trapped on an island and I could only bring one thing, it would be a crate of Cabury Creme Eggs.
No seriously, it would be the only time that I could ever eat that many but at least I would die happy. The sugary yummy filling covered in sweet milk chocolate? It's a sugar coma named heaven.
Sarah M.
These have been my favorite since I was a toddler and used to do a impression of the Cadbury bunny clicking like a chicken. Something about biting into the eggs and tasting the creamy inside still gets me excited! These are still, by far, my favorite candy.
Tara F.
The most amazing egg you will ever try! You can't beat Cadbury chocolate filled with creamy egg what and Carmel yoke, you can't compare this egg to any alternatives, it's on a level of its own, these little babies have been in my life for 20 years and will repurchase every Easter till I die
Steffi R.
Doral
This is my favorite Easter treat. I wish they offered this all year. A lot of my friends think that this is overly sweet but I disagree. I love, love, love this chocolate . Is it Easter 2019 yet?
Brittney L.
Grafton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My brother gets this for me all the time these cadbury creme eggs are incredible the creme and chocolate goes so well together
millie b.
SOUTH OCKENDON
The cadbury egg was so smooth and yummy i enjoyed it, the creme is filled with flavor and it tastes amazing you must try it if you have never i recommend this 100%
Heath W.
Only the best Easter candy EVER! Look, some
People can't handle the weird yellow faux yolk but if you can get past the fake egg thing they are delicious and addictive. Throw them in the refrigerator or freezer and you will be hooked!
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
One of the only candies I look forward to at Easter time. I wish these were sold all year long. I am obsessed with chocolate and these are my absolute favorite chocolate candy. I stock up on these at Easter knowing I won’t get them again for a whole year.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like creme eggs I have been getting them every Easter since I was about 5! I haven’t found anything like theses and it’s sad you can only get them at Easter.
These are 80P by the self or you can get a box of three for £2 depending where you buy them!
These are one of my favourite chocolates! The only downside is they can be messy!
I would recommend and repurchase this product
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Mencantan hechos huveos de chocolate relleno esta riquisimos las tima que aki dnd vivo ya no los venden antigualemten lo compraba en una papeleria inglesa pero cerro y se acabo
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Kristen A.
Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?