BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
May K.
San Rafael, CA
My nephew and I LOVE these. But okay, this Easter he did notice that the sizes of these eggs had gone down significantly in size. Funny how even a twelve year old kid will notice these sorts of changes in economy. I would give it 5 stars had they not changed the sizing.
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
I used to only eat the caramel eggs, but tried the creme egg a few years ago and now I will only eat the creme! Much better than the caramel. These are so delicious! In my opinion, very rich, so one is very satisfying.
Heather M.
YUM! These are so good! The chocolate shell outside is delicious but my favorite is the crème in the middle! I don't know what they put in it but it is unlike any other candy! So yummy and creamy! I love these things!
Mums & Sissy
An Easter time weakness. Super sweet and slightly messy but SO worth it. An Easter basket must-have. While Cadbury offers a few other flavors in their eggs, this is by far the best.
Leila Z.
I have always loved these eggs. This year, the chocolate was reportedly changed. I can honestly say that I love them equally! The chocolate seems to be a little less waxy than past years but is just as delicious. Thank goodness!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
If you don't like weird textured things, then this is not for you. I did not enjoy this at all. It was slimy and just gross. I'll still with the caramel eggs.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
These are my all time favorite candy! When they first came out, I would ride my bike and spend my allowance on them. You could only get them at Easter, and when Easter was over they were gone till the next year!
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's never Easter until I have a couple of these. I do wish they were bigger like they used to be when i was little and I remember the creme inside being a little more runny, but these are still a classic Easter candy!
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
I Think These are the grossest candies ever. Although the Cadberry eggs are extremely popular in the Easter time I find the sweet gooey cream in the middle unappetizing I really don't no how people eat these 😝
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
These mini Cadbury eggs are very popable. You have to be careful to not eat too many. I took a star away because i prefer the chocolate to cream ratio in the full size better.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.