BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What a tasty treat :) Doing a little research on these eggs and there are so many different kinds, I had no idea! Also, the eggs in the US are different than the eggs in the UK. They are sweet and gooey in the most perfect way. If you like chocolate and a sweet, sugary filling don't pass up this treat.
Sarah S.
West New York, NJ
I love these for a sweet treat. They are very decadent and I love how the creme even looks like an egg white with a little yolk on the inside. A great Easter treat, but a little too sweet for me to have around the house year-round. My only other issue is that they aren't as good as the caramel eggs!
Kristina F.
My favorite easter time candy!! It tastes delicious and looks like a real egg yolk inside!! The kids will love it! It is very sweet but delicious all the same!! I picked up three packages this year. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Karla F.
This is and has always has been my absolute favorite chocolate candy, holiday candy, and easter basket stuffer. My mum always brought us these when we were little and I buy them every time I see them available in my local supermarket or drugstore.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHOCOLATE. I try and stock up at waster but it isn't too hard to find year round. Basically it's a hollow chocolate egg filled with frosting so some people find it to be sickly sweet but i am obsessed with them anyway.
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
This is the best Easter candy ever invented. I still eat these for Easter and enjoy them very much. They bring back good memories of how my cousin and me would fight over who got to eat them. The creamy inside is so good and well Cadbury makes good chocolate so the outside is yummy too!
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love Cadbury eggs. However this is only getting 4 stars because I like the caramel Cadbury egg way better. But when they are out of caramel then the crème egg is my second choice. I have a hard time passing these up in a store at Easter time! And when they are on sale forget it I have to get them! They aren't the easiest or cleanest candy to eat but they are so tasty!
Maria D.
S Ozone Park, NY
I bought about 10 of these mostly after Easter to add them into a bake dessert. However, my family and friends couldn't control themselves and basically left me only 2. Which I thought was nice, being they could have left me zero lol
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Cadbury Creme eggs have always been my favorite candy. It is the first thing that I look forward to around the Easter season. However since the new company has bought out the company that used to make the Cadbury Eggs the new changes to these eggs suck. It is not the same as they used to be.
Melani F.
Orland Park, IL
An Easter essential! I stock up on Cadbury eggs every Easter! It's a crime to put together an Easter basket without them! I have no complaints about the taste or the price. I only wish they were more readily available all year long.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.