BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie O.
A classic Easter candy. My eyes light up like a child's when the grocer rolls out the Easter candy and these little gems are on display. Cadbury chocolate is amazing. So smooth and flavorful. The cream middles are so amazing and not so sweet that your teeth hurt. Definitely a staple in our family's Easter baskets.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
These babies only come out once a year. And when I tell you I stock up thats exactly what I do. I love these creme eggs. A 4pk for 2.50 is mega cheap and they seriously are the yummiest little candies you ll ever try. They are definitely sweet but, if you have a sweet tooth like me you ll love them
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Hands down the BEST Easter candy, ever!!! I love when these come out every year. They are so delicious, and nothing else seems to compare to a Cadbury Creme Egg. I love the milk chocolate outer shell, that melts into the creamy, delicious fondant center.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
These are the best!! YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY! I grew up eating these at Easter time. So delicious, the only con is that your want to eat all of them. They are filled with this delicious thick cream and surrounded by delicious echolocate. Worth a purchase!!
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
My favorite memory when I was a girl was receiving a surprise Easter gift from my grandparents. It was a real white bunny in a box surrounded by Cadbury Creme eggs. The chocolate shell and faux candy yolk was my favorite candy for this holiday and still is! I can't wait until they hit the stores!
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
Delicious! It makes it more fun that they only come out a certain time of year; otherwise I think they would lose some appeal. The cream is very sweet and the chocolate is delicious. I eat them very slowly so I can really enjoy it, just like I did as a kid!
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow i love these... i have missed these so much every easter these are what makes my easter basket the best baskets around this go back to when my granny was alive she always had these laying around for easter these are so worth the purchase
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Hello, my name is Stacey and I'm a Cadbury Crème Egg junkie. I even remember when I tried my first crème egg and ever since then I make sure to buy a handful at Easter time to keep in my freezer when I need a 'fix'. There's something about that frozen gooey center and the chocolate that makes this treat addictive. OMG. is it Easter yet??
Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am eating one of these as I speak. The creamy, gooey, smooth inside melts in your mouth and mixed with the shell of chocolate makes it even better. These are good if you like the rich taste of chocolatey goodness. Absolutely love them!
Shelly H.
We love these! They are a great addition to our Easter baskets each year. We like the small ones too.

Update: Not sure about the new recipe yet. It doesn't taste the same as before and we aren't digging it much. The verdict is still out. We'll see this Easter on how we feel.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.