BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
I could literally eat 645096457809430754 of these things! Totally addicting. I always stock up around Easter time. IT is so pitiful that I have to raid my little sister's Easter basket every year. Thankfully our Easter was filled with Cadbury candies and I definitely wasn't disappointed. These are definitely in my top 10 favorite candies if not top 5!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Easter treat! Cadbury chocolate is amazing and especially filled with sugary cream filling. I have loved these since I was a kid and always hoard them at Easter time.
Sarah W.
Every Easter I am always excited to buy these. I will say that as I have gotten older I have found them to be sweeter than I use to. However, I still love them. Occassionally I will get one where the cream in the middle has solidified into an almost foam-like texture but it still tastes the same and is actually easier to eat. I know they are bad for you, but they are so delicious!
Bridget B.
I really liked these as a child. But as I grew up, I found them to be too sweet. Don't get me wrong, I will still eat them. They do taste good. But I would much rather have a peanut butter cup or some other sort of candy. But I probably WILL end up buying a couple of these for my kids Easter baskets anyway.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only reason that I like these is because they are cute around Easter as basket fillers and they aren't too expensive. However, I really am not a fan of these. A lot of people in my family actually like these so I speak for myself when I say that the filling is overly sweet and has a weird texture.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
I really like the Cadbury creme eggs, but I don't like them nearly as much as I like the carmel ones. Around Easter time, the creme ones are really easy to find, but the carmel ones don't seem to be common at all. I know the carmel are one of my husbands favorite candys all year.
Jennifer C.
These are my favorite candy! I've said I wish they were available year-round, but I think one of the appeals of the creme egg is that you can old get them a round Easter. There have been rumors that Cadbury is going to change the formula of the creme, which could be bad, but so far I haven't seen or tasted any difference.
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
In the US these are only around (at regular stores like Target and Safeway) near Easter but in the UK you can get them year round. I love these eggs but don't try to eat more than one in one sitting because they really are super sweet so you might end up in a sugar coma.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I can't wait for these delicious Easter treats to become available each year. I've been enjoying these since I was a child. I used to eat all the filling out & the fill the chocolate she'll with peanut butter. Cadbury eggs are a delectable seasonal treat and I love them.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Our Easter Tradition. We have to have the famous Cadbury Egg with the smoothst chocolate thick shell and the sweet creamy inside that looks like it has a yolk. We buy them everywhere at Walgreens, Walmart etc. I would recommend this to others as it is so so so good!!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.