BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
These are my absolute favorite easter candy! The gooey sweet middle is sooo good! I love it
J H.
I'm not a fan. But I'll eat one anyway because I have no self control. They are a classic
Davina M.
Scotland
Never saw the green wrapper for this? or am I blind haha , great taste very messy tho
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Cadbury creme eggs so yum .should try if never had...I love their commercials haha
Ella S.
Gillingham
The best Easter treat around, one of my favourite Cadbury’s chocolates that exists!
Saige W.
Totally craving these right now! My kids love them as well! Never any complaints :)
Jessica M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Favorite holiday treat....I wish I could just buy a tub of the cream filling lol
Erika E.
I absolutely love Cadbury Creme Eggs. I wish you could get them all year long.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.