BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Antonietta M.
I don't care who you are, everyone needs to have at least one Cadbury cream egg around Easter time no matter what religion you are 💁🏽
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
I wish they have them all year round as they are my favorite treat during Easter the cream inside is amazing so smooth and yummy
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
I honestly think these things are disgusting. The middles gross me out. the chocolate on the outside is ok but not great.. pass
Megan  C.
Hamilton , Ontario
These are my hubbys favorite. I always buy them for him. Great stocking stuffer. And kids love them as well. Always recommend
Brittney L.
Grafton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My brother gets this for me all the time these cadbury creme eggs are incredible the creme and chocolate goes so well together
Lily M.
liverpool
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty 😋 there are silky in the middle , but I do love the flavour and your ov going buy again when u purchase !!!!
Ornaith W.
So tasty! The creme inside it tastes delicious and creamy. I have it every Easter and it reminds me of Easter. 9/10 love it!
Kristina P.
Easter means Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs! What a treat?!?! I hope I get to pass this along to my kids when they're old enough!
Rebecca P.
Blackburn
I LOVE creme eggs. They are soo tasty and well priced. Shame they are only on sale few months out of the year for easter!
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
Creme eggs are an absolute institution in my life. An Easter classic, the fondant and chocolate taste is an utter staple.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.