BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Sandra W.
Cannot get enough of these around Easter time. I threatened to kidnap the Easter bunny one year as a small child just to have an endless supply.
Ashley P.
I have loved these since I was a kid. They don't taste like there's any kind of genuine food ingredients involved, but I'm totally ok with that.
Amanda H.
Raheny
Always disliked dairy milk and cadburys.. far too sweet and low quality chocolate, fondant is sickly sweet and goopy.. not to my taste at all :(
Glenna W.
Surrey, BC
I love these Creme Eggs at Easter .. they are so good and one will satisfy you. I am not sure if they are out all year or just at Easter time.
Paige H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really didn't like this at all I took one bite and already felt sick.
It's too sweet for my liking and I didn't like the texture either
Hattie A.
I really wish Cadbury would stop messing around with the creme egg recipe, every year I lose a little bit more of my childhood to this.
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Love love love these and if i could i would buy them in bulk so i would never run out but then i guess i would be the size of a house 😂
Antonietta M.
I don't care who you are, everyone needs to have at least one Cadbury cream egg around Easter time no matter what religion you are 💁🏽
Chloe H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not as nice as they used to be and price has gone up also just brought some and by the looks of them they have been opened not good😐
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
I wish they have them all year round as they are my favorite treat during Easter the cream inside is amazing so smooth and yummy
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.