BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Charlene M.
I love enjoying this treat around Easter time. Although the creamy centre is very sweet, but it's a great combination with the soft, surrounding chocolate. I like how it melts in your mouth.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NL
I look forward to these every Easter. They are really sweet, but still a favorite of both mine and my husbands. Love the Cadbury chocolate shell and the sweet filling.
Tian P.
I love creme eggs because you can always taste both the chocolate and the creme. I'm not a very big fan of chocolate so this was perfect for me because chocolate sometimes dries out my throat but creme eggs don't and they taste so good.
Kim D.
Ottawa, ON
I find the whole idea of these pretty disgusting. I get the concept is cute for Easter, but so much liquid in a chocolate shell just doesn't appeal to my grown-up taste buds.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
Too sweet for me. I can only have a couple bites before I slip into a sugar coma. Though it's weird that they've updated their packaging and now made them smaller than usual
Sarah D.
Cream eggs are my favorite! They are very gooey, and extra sweet. I love the chocolate on the outside too. Wish I could get them more often rather than just at Easter (they have "Scream Eggs", which are green inside, for Halloween).
millie b.
SOUTH OCKENDON
The cadbury egg was so smooth and yummy i enjoyed it, the creme is filled with flavor and it tastes amazing you must try it if you have never i recommend this 100%
April L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best tasting eggs. I remember always waking up on Easter morning and there were always some in my basket :) and now my kids are enjoying them too!
Chloe J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these - they taste so nice! The bad part is that they’re only available Easter time but I wish you could buy them all year round! They taste delicious!
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I love these when Easter comes around and loved them even more when I was a child however since the American company bought cadbury they don't taste the same
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.