BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to love these when I was a kid. I had one last Easter and they were way way way to sweet. Not what I used to remember them being like. For children they might be alright (minus the sugar high for their poor parents) but for me, much to sweet! I will stick to mini eggs :)
Teresa B.
The best Easter egg treat ever!
These are by far my fav treats ever! Even the Halloween ones are Delish!
These are recommended to anyone who hasn't tried them yet. The eggs are very sweet but just the right size so that they are not an over kill!
Again - I love them!
Jasmin H.
Sutton, United Kingdom
I look forward to these coming into the shops every easter. They remind me of my childhood so much. A little messy but delicious and sweet. There are other similar options like caramel eggs but this is by far my favorite. I stock up every year so I can drag out the loveliness a little longer.
Lulu C.
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
I used to love these as a kid. I wish Cadburys would sell pots of the fondant they use to fill these with. I'd buy that in a heartbeat seeing as I'm not fond of the chocolate and that always get's binned after I'm finished eating the fondant.
Hannah w.
Wisbech, WISBECH
These are my absolute favorite form of chocolate ever! make sure to leave them in the fridge overnight firs though else the chocolate starts melting while you're eating the icon centre! omg I really want chocolate now, diet ruined!
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I used to love these as a kid but now I cringe when I look at them lol. Way too sweet, sugary and nauseating. I feel my teeth rotting just thinking about eating one.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
It doesn't feel like easter until you've eaten a creme egg. Have to say I absolutely love these. Part of it is the novelty of having something totally different from everything else, but it also just tastes delicious!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is just gross,It is way too sweet to even finish I almost feel like I have mouth full of frosting ,I never cared for them as a kid and still don't care for them today ,yuck
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Am I the only one that doesn't like these gross little eggs!? Easter is the worst holiday for candy!

Every time I bite into one I gag, and don't get me started on Peeps
Rebecca C.
Salford, Greater Manchester
I used to love these, the center is so cream and delicious. Sadly cadbirys no longer make them with their own chocolate. Instead they used cheap nasty chocolate and they are no longer nice!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.