BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Memories of being a kid, biting the top off, and scooping out the inside with the end of a teaspoon handle. I swear they’re sweeter now, and smaller. Or maybe it’s because I’m no kid anymore.
Ashley P.
Jersey City, NJ
These are my all time favorite even when it’s not Easter! I love the cream filling and the chocolate is melt in your mouth amazing! They’re a bit pricey at $1 each, but I’ll buy 5 at a time!
Amanda E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I gave these a try because of how highly my boyfriend was talking of them. I did not care for them. the chocolate part of the egg was good, however did not care for the creme part.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. I'm not sure what the filling is made of but it's delicious! The only thing is change about it is I would make it a little more affordable. Great taste and great product.
alecia S.
Oxford , AL
Delicious. I buy these in grocery stores, gas stations, drug stores...... I literally go through boxes of these around Easter! I stock up every year and will continue to do this.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious!! I always buy these during Easter time. If you haven't had a Cadbury egg you are missing out. These are one of my favorite Easter candies during Easter time.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I received a lot of these from my mother-in-law for Easter. This year was my first time trying them. They are very tasty, and the creme inside is very delicious.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a walk down memory lane.  I remember eating these as a child and loving them.  I havent had one in many years, but still remember the distinct taste of Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Going to have to wait until Easter to get one though.  I will have to get some for my kids as well for them to try.  They will love the chocolate and surprise centers.  Love these.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
I could literally eat 645096457809430754 of these things! Totally addicting. I always stock up around Easter time. IT is so pitiful that I have to raid my little sister's Easter basket every year. Thankfully our Easter was filled with Cadbury candies and I definitely wasn't disappointed. These are definitely in my top 10 favorite candies if not top 5!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
This is actually one of my favorite part around Easter time is these delicious chocolate. I remember watching the commercial for it and it bring me back to my childhood every time I bite into one. If you do not have a sweet tooth, this product is not for you. Chocolatey goodness with a sweet inside the resembles inside of an egg but, tastes super sweet.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.