BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
tracy h.
castleford
these are very popular in the UK at easter ,they are a fondant filled chocolate egg ,the center is very sweet and soft .ive gave it a 4 stars because it seems to get smaller every year :(
Hana H.
Dublin
These are one of my favourite Easter treats! The chocolate shell is smooth and silky and the fondant centre is sweet and delicious, my siblings and cousins all love them! I would definitely recommend these
Libby S.
Chester, England
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really creamy and nice. Looks like teal egg inside which is amazing!!! Easier to use a spoon to scoop it all out which is fine by me. Little children love these!! I would really recommend these!!😍😍😍😍😍
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This is a treat I only allow myself to have ONCE a year. That means I give myself leave to eat ONE of these bad boys every 365 days, give or take.

I didn't try this product until about three years ago, and when I did, it was almost too much to handle. Cadbury has always done their milk chocolate excellently, and this is no exception. The thing that is almost too much for me, and is why I have these so rarely, is the almost overwhelming sweetness of the filling. It's delicious, absolutely, but it is almost TOO rich for me to handle, in a way that almost makes my teeth hurt, and for that reason, I can only justify giving this product 4 out of 5 stars.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Mencantan hechos huveos de chocolate relleno esta riquisimos las tima que aki dnd vivo ya no los venden antigualemten lo compraba en una papeleria inglesa pero cerro y se acabo
Jamie-Lee H.
These are popular in the uk at Easter, but me personally I cannot stand them, they seem to have a funny taste to them and I Don't think they are a good value for money but that's probably because I don't like them.
Alyssa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ooooh my gosh. I'm sorry, but I really do not like these Cadbury Crème Eggs . The chocolate part is nice enough, but that's it for me. The creamy fondant filling is a bit too runny to start with, and so these eggs are a bit messy to eat.
I find the filing is just way too sugary and sweet. It's rather sickly! If you don't have a very big sweet tooth, I don't think these will make your top 5 list.
shefat g.
Scarborough , ON
I think these things are so gross. I wouldn't eat them if someone gave me one for free. The only good part is the chocolate on the outside but even that Is ruined by the filling. The filling taste disgusting it's taste like stale whip cream with something gross mixed with it. Plus they are VERY UNHEALTHY. Would never recommend for anyone.
Charlotte E.
Redditch, Worcestershire
These are one of my go to treats when they are about at Easter. I miss them during the rest of the year so that shows how much I like them. I understand they may not be to everyone's taste due to the texture of the inside, but I would recommend giving it a try. I always bite the top off and lick the goop out haha
Tasha D.
I wish these were available all year round, if u have a sweet tooth ill recommend trying it. You might love it or hate it. The only down side of this egg, is that every year they get smaller and less icing inside :(
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.