BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren M.
york
Absolutely amazing would highly recommend, great taste and I am a repeated buyer they are very addictive and affordable, they can become very sickly after one thought but they are worth it you can buy them anywhere when it comes close to Easter.
Chelsea B.
bristol
Everyone loves a Cadbury cream egg. Creamy egg sweet centre covered in thick Cadbury chocolate. There are no alternative brands of these so cadburys are onto a winner. Great all year not just Easter!
Juliet F.
Glasgow
Inside tastes amazing. Thankfully doesn't taste like an actual egg. Nice little treat to have. But sometimes the inside if you have too much at once can give you a headache.
Shae-Lynn S.
My kids LOVE these!!! The chocolate shell melts in your mouth and the filling is a super sweet creamy "icing"; the ultimate combination! I love that Cadbury has expanded their line of cream eggs to carry other fillings too, such a Caramilk, Oreo and Fudgee-O here in Canada. While my kids love the Caramilk one, I'll always be a fan of the Original!
✨ Sophia K.
Palmers Green, London
These are nice and sweet, but too sweet for my liking. They are the favorite of many kids, but contain too much saturated fats and sugar content too. I always like to watch what I eat,so I try my best to stay away from these particularly these creme eggs. Even thouh they are creally creamy abd have a nice glossy texture. 💜❤
Alyssa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ooooh my gosh. I'm sorry, but I really do not like these Cadbury Crème Eggs . The chocolate part is nice enough, but that's it for me. The creamy fondant filling is a bit too runny to start with, and so these eggs are a bit messy to eat.
I find the filing is just way too sugary and sweet. It's rather sickly! If you don't have a very big sweet tooth, I don't think these will make your top 5 list.
Alisha P.
The best Easter time chocolate going and will be forever (along with mini eggs lol). I've nearly gone through a whole 12 pack of these in the last 3 days as they are just delicious creamy goodnesses. I wish these were available all year round as you don't realise how much you've missed them until they come back. :)
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids are in crazy love with Cadbury easter cream egg, me too i like it , so creamy tasty , i love the caramel inside , i bought for kids, the price is good, so i recomend to buy it.
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls , ON
I love these. I have to be careful though. I'm diabetic now so I try to only have them if my sugar goes to low. But I will admit I cheat now and then when I see they hit the stores.
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to indulge in with a creme egg every Easter....And sometimes on other occasions throughout the year if I can find them!
The chocolate is so rich and creamy, and the filling is sweet and delicious. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.