BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Janie B.
New-Brunswick
Why is it so addicting? This probably the reason why I'm excited for Easter every year. I could eat so many of these. It would be nice if they would be a bit less expensive.
Rebecca S.
Very clever how Cadbury’s have made an thick liquid icing of egg yoke inside the chocolate shell. When you bite into the chocolate egg you can see the ‘egg yoke’ inside.
I do find the icing in the middle quiet sickly, so just having one of these is enough. But apart from that they are delicious.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
These come out around Easter here in Canada and they can be found in almost any grocery store or gas station. Some places carry them all year, but Spring is my favourite time to eat one just for nostalgic purposes. The filling is thick and creamy, and so sweet. Add the milk chocolate coating and I could eat about 100 of these
Lauren g.
LL18
my favourite easter treat could eat alot of these in  a day I always purchase one at my local store and also buy them in big packs very affordable and available in most stores they really are the best easter chocolate definitely recommend for people to try
Loca L.
Oh my good gosh these!!!! Are the bomb as a child still up to now adult like one eye just isn't enough don't compaire to other in a catogrie of its own simply stunning flavour is great texture is so smooth also everyone needs a creme egg in their life
Chantelle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For me, the chocolate is too thick and with the high quality chocolate available to buy in the uk nowadays, I’d prefer to buy other products. However, you can’t go wrong with one of these and I wouldn’t refuse them if they were in front of me!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I always look forward to a creme egg at Christmas. I love getting the fondant out the middle before eating the chocolate. Very sickly and very sticky but I find there's just enough sickliness so it doesn't make you feel too sick after eating one.
Leisha C.
Hunger hill, Bolton
I loved creme eggs when I was younger, but now that I’m older I don’t enjoy them half as much. The inside creamy yolk is extremely sickly to me now and is so messy, creme eggs wouldn’t be my first choice but I could still sit and eat them🍳
Charley F.
Stafford
Does anyone else abs adore creme eggs I could eat a whole shop out of creme eggs! 😂 trying so hard to find these white creme eggs that are suppose to be floating about in certain shops that would be a dream Cadbury Crème Egg
Claudia E.
Love love love creme eggs! The inside of them is one of my favourite tastes, it’s so creamy and is completely unique there’s no other chocolate like it. They’re fairly cheap as well and I always buy these around Easter time!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.