BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
One of the only candies I look forward to at Easter time. I wish these were sold all year long. I am obsessed with chocolate and these are my absolute favorite chocolate candy. I stock up on these at Easter knowing I won’t get them again for a whole year.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cadbury eggs are my weakness. The chocolate shell is so creamy and yummy. The creamy inside makes it even better. It's really sweet so I only have it once in a while. I have only been disappointed it if melted before I ate it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
The only saving grace for the end of winter is that these little beauties are back in stores. They are so yummy and creamy - a perfect little treat! If my Easter basket had nothing but these in it, that would be perfectly fine with me. So yummy!
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolatey goodness. Soft and delicious with a creamy texture. I love this Easter treat. At work we used to get it and I would end up buying almost all. They are that delicious.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
Yum! So darn good! I like to put mine in the refrigerator and then eat em cold. I bought mine at Walmart around Easter time and luckily for my figure I just ate my last one. They aren't too pricey. I'd definitely recommend em!
Bailey G.
These are my absolute favorite thing at Easter. They are so smooth and creamy. You gotta have a sweet tooth for these for sure. I love the the inside is colored like an egg as well. I wish the store sold them year round!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my all time favorite Easter candy. The Cadbury egg is either loved or hated there is no in between. I love the chocolate coated egg with the gooey fondant center. I always eat some around the Easter holiday.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
These are an Easter classic! You have to pace yourself, but they are my favorite and I always make sure to get some during the season. The inside is super creamy and delicious, and I love that they color it to look like a real egg on the inside!!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I never saw what people see in these. Weird white cream that just doesn't take good at all. And they are super messy! They'll get all over your hands. I always go for the caramel versions of these!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of the best richest chocolate treats ever! I love these so much. They are smooth and rich and the filling is the perfect thick vanilla creme everyone desires. I recommend eating this with milk.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.