BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
How is the average NOT 5 stars??? These are the epitome of Easter candy for me. I have to have my Cadbury eggs.
Maegan M.
Hernando, MS
I love these! They usually bring them out a month or two before easter. They are so good. I love buying them.
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
These are sooooo good! I love the flavor of their cream and the consistency is great! Everyone should try these
Rebecca K.
Apopka , FL
I love these. One of my favorite Easter candies. I recommend a glass of milk nearby because they are very sweet
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
These are utterly perfection. Perfect texture and taste. I always look forward to spring time because of these.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
My vice. My weakness. My one true seasonal love. I wish these were available year round, i loooove the filling!
Cayla W.
Cadbury eggs are by far my favorite Easter candy, I absolutely LOVE them! They taste so good and I love these.
Paige H.
These are a must-have every easter for my family. They are so addicting! But a little on the expensive side-
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
This has been a favorite since childhood! Love the rich chocolate and creamy center of an original cadbury!
Mindy H.
Las Vegas, NV
No Easter is complete without one of these soft creamy delicious cream filled eggs. Sugar overload for sure.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.