BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chantay W.
I tried one of these eggs for the first time recently and I couldn't figure out why they are so popular. It was okay.
Kendra  T.
These are always a fun Easter treat! I eat way too many of them every single year! I really can't get enough of them.
Kristina D.
I don't care how old I get! I look forward to these every year! They definitely bring back memories of my childhood.
Crystal A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Obsessed with Cadbury Creme eggs! They are my treat every Easter. I typically eat one a day when they are available!
Christen N.
Birdsboro , PA
So delicious and creamy but only eat one at a time because they are very rich in sugar and hard to stomach too much.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Cadbury Creme Eggs are delicious! I can only eat half of the egg because they are rich tasting! Love these at Easter!
Jacinda P.
My hubby loves these. It's an Easter tradition and buy them every year! He prefers the original size over the mini.
Erica S.
Cadbury creme eggs are so addicting and I always stock up for Easter. Smooth, creamy center is what it's all about!
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
Ever since I was a kid I always loved easter just for these after one they get pretty Ritch but still so addicting
Aprell P.
These have been one of my favorite candies since I was a little girl. I still buy & eat them whenever I find them!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.