BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
I used to love these as a kid. one of my favorite Easter candies. i probably wouldn't eat them now they are too sweet.
Sunshine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My biggest complaint: this only for around Easter. So good and creamy. Super sweet so one egg files your sweet tooth
Dee J.
Cadbury eggs are what I wait for in spring. The orange creme eggs are so sweet and rich. Chocolate and orange. So good.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
A childhood classic that I look forward to every year. The chocolate is delicious and the filling is tasty and smooth.
Chrystal G.
Newnan, GA
Omg these are my favorite candy of all time and I love that you can get them at every holiday now not just easter yummy
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
These are my favorite Easter candy. They are amazing because the chocolate and the creamy inside are equally delicious!
Serenity M.
I love these and eat them year around, not just a t Easter. They should be available in different ways for every way.
Kendra  T.
These are always a fun Easter treat! I eat way too many of them every single year! I really can't get enough of them.
Quynn B.
Terrible. My Sunday school teacher would give them to use but I'd always crack it open taste the filling and discard.
Chantay W.
I tried one of these eggs for the first time recently and I couldn't figure out why they are so popular. It was okay.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.