BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
machelle n.
Hands down my favorite easter candy!!!! I wish they would sell them during the year I would soo be buying them lol so good!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So odd but yet so amazingly delicious! One of my yearly go to favorites! I must get my hands on a few of these each spring!
Shannon G.
Apopka, FL
I barely eat chocolate but when I do it’s Cadbury’s! These eggs are amazing (and dangerous because they are so delicious!)
Destiny H.
I always buy a lot of these when they come out because they are that good! Its too bad though that they are only seasonal :(
mercedez h.
Suffolk, VA
These are my favorite candy ever, the taste is amazing. The inky bad thing is they are only available a few times a year.
Danielle M.
Riverview , FL
These are my FAVORITE!! I look forward to these every single Easter. The creme inside is the best part. Very sweet treat!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like them but I'll review them for my husband who is British and thinks they are amazing and the best thing ever.
Kelsi H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good! The chocolate on the outside is absolutely amazing and the crime filing in the middle is even better!
Dakota G.
These are my FAVORITE!!!!! By far better than their caramel egg! You might get 2 bites out of it - but best 2 bites ever
Aimee T.
Duluth, M
Definitely an acquired taste for these treats but I love them! A thick chocolatey shell filled with a sweet creme center!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.