BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Tori M.
Fort Collins, CO
Out of all of the cadbury eggs, the orange creme one is my absolute favorite. I've also seen these in mini sizes, but only once.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The cream is my favorite Cadbury egg. I think the caramel is too sweet, but this one is so creamy (ha, wonder why) and delicious.
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
I used to love these. The last few times, the taste is off for me. Not sure why. New formula? Not a big fan because of this.
Carmen f.
I think has got to be my favorite candy of all time! The chocolate is so silky and smooth and the nougat is a perfect texture.
Robyn H.
Fairmont, MN
Another holiday favorite. For some reason as soon as Easter rolls around I start craving Creme Eggs, the original and caramel.
Sierra D.
Rome, NY
I love this on occasion. Have gotten a few times and they weren't so great not sure why but sometimes the chocolate Seems dry.
Monica J.
I love these cream eggs! Ate one so long time ago, wish I could eat one again. Please bring them back again, miss them so much
Whitney J.
Best candy ever!! I prefer them to be in the freezer for a while before eating!! Really wish I could get them year round! Lol
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
This is my favorite easter candy. I love the silky sweet fondant in the middle and the prefect milk chocolate on the outside.
Ashley R.
These are so good and some places you can find them year round. The cream flavor has an interesting to it. It's very sugary.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Kristen A.
Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?