BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Monica B.
Cleveland, OH
I only eat these around Easter time but they are the best there so creamy inside the kids love them I got see if they're great for Easter
Karianna R.
Lafayette , IN
THE best easter candy, no ifs ands or buts about it. The peeps don't compare in the slightest. AND, they're delicious baked in a cupcake.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I love super sweet candy so these are perfect for me. If you are not a fan of almost sickeningly sweet treats, you will not like these!
This is and always will be one of my favorite candies around Easter. I love the cream and chocolate mix in this product so delicious.
Madison L.
I love these! Chocolate coating and creamy filling. I always eat as much of the chocolate first and then save the good stuff for last 😊
Corinne J.
These are my absolute favorite easter candy. Perfect for Easter baskets since they have the Easter egg shape with yolk looking filling.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This is my all time favorite Easter candy. The creamy center surrounded by delicious chocolate. It is hard to wait a year for these.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
When i see these i get so excited thinking of easter these are the perfect easter egg and definitely briings you back to being a kid!
Valerie P.
Redlands, CA
One of my favorites. I love the creamy filling inside and the solid chocolate she'll on the outside. Satisfies my chocolate cravings.
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
The ultimate in chocolate. I wait all year for this to become available. There is no better chocolate and cream mixture our there.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.