BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Loooove these eggs. Though the minis are my favorite. The cream can be a bit overpowering in the full sizes but they are delicious. The hard mini eggs are also amazing and I would definitely recommend.
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Memories of being a kid, biting the top off, and scooping out the inside with the end of a teaspoon handle. I swear they’re sweeter now, and smaller. Or maybe it’s because I’m no kid anymore.
Ashley P.
Jersey city, NJ
These are my all time favorite even when it’s not Easter! I love the cream filling and the chocolate is melt in your mouth amazing! They’re a bit pricey at $1 each, but I’ll buy 5 at a time!
alecia S.
Oxford, AL
Delicious. I buy these in grocery stores, gas stations, drug stores...... I literally go through boxes of these around Easter! I stock up every year and will continue to do this.
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious!! I always buy these during Easter time. If you haven't had a Cadbury egg you are missing out. These are one of my favorite Easter candies during Easter time.
Jill W.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Amazing treat. Why aren’t more chocolates like this? So many different taste elements for a small, cheap candy. Can we have more flavors of this soon PLEASE?? I want 20 of these right now.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I received a lot of these from my mother-in-law for Easter. This year was my first time trying them. They are very tasty, and the creme inside is very delicious.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a walk down memory lane.  I remember eating these as a child and loving them.  I havent had one in many years, but still remember the distinct taste of Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Going to have to wait until Easter to get one though.  I will have to get some for my kids as well for them to try.  They will love the chocolate and surprise centers.  Love these.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these sweet eggs every spring.  I have loved these Cadbury eggs since I was a kid.  One thing I have noticed over the last couple of years is the eggs have appeared to have gotten smaller in size.  These eggs are super sweet and maybe not for everybody, but give them a try.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best thing about Easter (and now Halloween!!). The middle is filled with amazingly creamy and sweet fondant. For me the chocolate is a little too sweet so i just treat it as extra packaging and don't normally eat it. My mom started me on these in my Easter baskets and I've been hocked ever since.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.