BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tina R.
Centralia, IL
These have been my favorite for years only around certin times of the year. I stock up when I see them in the store there so creamy and good!
Latha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The creamy, ooy gooy creme center of these eggs oozes out after you bite it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Fun and delicious treat.
Renee D.
Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs are my all-time favorite Easter treat. I look forward to these gooey, sweet, chocolate eggs to come out each year!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeeeeee these! I get so happy around Easter because of these ! The caramel filled ones are the best. Plus I love Cadbury chocolate too
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I cant stand these things! Sugar on sugar with more sugar! they are so over overwhelmingly sweet for my taste... Least favorite Easter candy!
Donna B.
I always have to have at least one of these at Easter, I love them! Yes they are sweet, yes they are very creamy, yes they are delicious!
Tammy H.
My absolute favorite candy of all time. I used to wait for Easter for these eggs....but now they offer these at other times like Halloween
Julia W.
This is my favorite Easter candy! These eggs are delicious. Covered in smooth milk chocolate with an amazing sherbet flavoring inside!! Xx
Kelsie A.
Danville, KY
Easter would not be the same with out these eggs. I look forward to them every year. And will continue to buy them for as long as I'm able.
Claire W.
Bloomington, IL
I always love to have these any time of year. They are so rich and delicious. The chocolate is so good and the cream makes it even better.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.