BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Christina R.
I love these eggs sooo much.. Every time they come out ii buy so many of them.. Las t easter i bought 800 of them.. I wish they were out year around
Emma W.
Hartford, CT
Love these but prefer the regular size and the amount of cream in those better. Still Cadbury chocolate is the best and the cream is just amazing!
Jen K.
Muscatine, IA
Love the creamy goodness of the Cadbury egg. I wish they didn't have to make the center look like a real runny egg however. That is kind of gross.
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
My all time favorite easter candy! Delicious milk chocolate outside and creamy inside. So glad they started making them for other holidays as well!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
These are my favorite Easter candy! The smooth center encompassed by a hard shell of milk chocolate. The rich flavor will cure any sweet craving.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omgg.. It is that time of year! As you can see, these tasty, creamy chocolate eggs do not last long around here. You have to try them. Sooo good!
Jan L.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS A TRUSTED BRAND I place this is everyones Easter baskets and I usually take an egg for myself..love it..rich chocolate flavor
Deanna C.
I love when Easter rolls around and the stores stary stocking up wi th cadbury creme eggs. They are extremely sweet, but I just love them.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these eggs, I'm always happy when they start showing up again. They're very rich so one is plenty. Perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth
Jenna C.
Webster, NY
I love these😻😻 I actually prefer the ones filled with caramel but this one is the classic. The filling is like super sweet frosting I love it.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.