BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love these! Great addition to a Easter basket present or just a sweet tooth snack for your children! Hubby loves them as well! Can't keep enough in the house! lol
Michelle H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Love, love, love these! Delicious, and they just melt in your mouth! It's much better than just a boring candy bar. The flavors are rich and perfectly balanced.
Sharon H.
Every Easter I can not wait to get ahold of a Cadbury egg they are so good I let all the ouzey stuff come out of it then I eat the chocolate last taste so good
Katie I.
Mom always brought these on easter. They are my favorite cream candy. the middle is so smooth and sweet. They are like $1 each so I think they are affordable.
Katherine B.
Favorite Easter candy ever! These are creamy and super sweet and sugary. I can't eat more than 1 because they are so sweet. I look forward to these every year.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love these! However, they changed the recipe this past year and I'm not a huge fan of their new chocolate recipe... the old recipe was way better.
Krystle P.
Springfield, IL
I get the Cadbury Creme Eggs every year at Easter. I have loved these since I was a child. the chocolate used is creamy and rich. The creme middle is decadent.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
Way to sweet but funny story is that my mother in law has a race with her friend to see who can spot these first in the store because then it means spring time
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love, love, love these eggs! The chocolate is delicious, and the filling is so creamy and yummy. Be sure to stock up on these when it is the Easter season.
Mimi A.
Rocky Hill, CT
I cannot get enough of these treats! I wish they had them all you're around. I know some people think they're too sweet but I love how sweet and creamy it is.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.