BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
I love love love these things. I typically get one every Easter and they taste so good. Cadbury is awesome. The candies they have in England are good as well. The chocolate is melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I use to love these as a kid, but now i think they are too sweet for my teeth to handle. Sometimes they can be very dry and that makes them kind of gross. They don't taste the same to me anymore.
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly feel that these chocolates are very sweet ! But they have a great taste it's also not a chocolate that I will ever crave but if it's around the house I'll eat it
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
I love having these as a special treat during the holiday! They are so rich I can usually only eat one (maybe not even that much), but they are so delicious. I also love the other flavors they make, as well as the minis.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Literally a child hood classic that will never die, it's the perfect amount of chocolate that melts in your mouth with a creme dulling you've never tasted before
Angela R.
Raleigh, NC
Delicious! Perfect ratio of sweet & gooey "yolk" inside a delightfully chocolate shell. There's no better Easter treat than this! I look forward to these all year long and I sure hope the bunny brings me some.
Love this classic old Cadburys Creme Egg. I always buy them regardless if its Easter or not. I have sweet tooth so everyday after school i would ask my mum to take to a corner shop so i can buy Creme egg ❤️
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
These are a bit too sweet in my opinion. The outer chocolate layer is delicious, but there's a bit too much of the creamy goo inside which overpowers the whole thing.
dylan b.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have for Easter candy, especially if you have children. My family has gotten these every year since I was young and these are one of my favorite candies.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
My fav candy! When easter rolls around I love buying these! And I'm happy that I don't have to wait a year to purchase them since now they bought them out for Halloween!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.