BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Sharice B.
This is my favorite Easter candy. It is very sweet so it may not be a good idea to consume an entire egg in one sitting. I wait for these to hit the shelves every year.
A P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I Love Cadbury Creme Eggs :) They are AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG, Price is okay, I Love to get them while they are on sale, They are also offered in multipacks :) Love The Taste:) Delicious :)
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
These taste soo good and I love when i see them around Easter. I always eat the inside first but later regret it because i only have the chocolate to eat at the end.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
My favorite all time Easter candy! Nothing is better than a Cadbury Egg! The outer chocolate is delicious and the inner cream is just the right amount of sweetness.
Michelle J.
Forget easter, I could eat these anytime!!! They're are so delicious and addicting lol..the creme inside is the best part, obviously. So smooth and ahhh. I want one now!
Mary H.
This is my favorite Easter treat of all time. I love the original with the creamy center and the rich milk chocolate exterior. They are the perfect size to satisfy a sweet tooth craving.
ila m.
By far the best thing ever....and the one thing that i look forward to every spring when i see the stores putting out the Easter stuff!!! so creamy and delicious!
Melissa B.
These should be available all year. Seriously my favorite candy of all time. I love the minis because there's no mess but you have to eat like 6 to get what you would from a big one
Jessica S.
Gainesville, FL
Love these little things , the chocolate is great and the creamy center satisfying. They remind me of visiting England and I always grab a couple when I see them.
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A favorite in my house during easter the cream is a bit sweet though but i like the taste of the cadbury creme eggs. cadbury in general has good quality chocolate
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.