BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Guadalupe g.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these I would always get this for easter and when I stopped getting them I got mad I don't care if there bad for me I will always love this and my favorite was always carmel.
Savannah W.
One of my favorite Easter candies. They are really sweet, but super delicious. Sometimes I'll just nibble on these during the day. My husband loves the caramel filled ones.
Anna F.
These are okay. The chocolate used is not my favorite. I prefer the caramel eggs instead of these. But they are delicious added to cupcakes during Easter or for decorative baking!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've loved these ever since the 80s! it reminds me of my childhood, and it's a great treat for Eastertime, weather or not you celebrate the holiday. it does tend to leak onto the package, but i don't care!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
These have gotten so expensive lately which sucks because I like them soooo much. They are the perfect easter candy as I am not a huge chocolate fan and love the creme in these
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
Cadbury eggs are the best!!!! My favorite part is the egg shell lol the inside can be too much for me sometimes but one of these really satisfies my sweet tooth for a day! :)
Misty S.
Mc Calla, AL
I I mean you either love them or hate them. My five year old is obsessed LOL! As a treat sometimes I will put a mini or half of a Regular inside a crescent roll. Talk about a whole 'nother level.
Alissa K.
This candy is one of my favorites, the chocolate is always rich and smooth and the orange creme is just a different flavor and refreshing from just a plain chocolate bar.
Sharice B.
This is my favorite Easter candy. It is very sweet so it may not be a good idea to consume an entire egg in one sitting. I wait for these to hit the shelves every year.
A P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I Love Cadbury Creme Eggs :) They are AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG, Price is okay, I Love to get them while they are on sale, They are also offered in multipacks :) Love The Taste:) Delicious :)
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.