BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Emma C.
I love when my mom gives me these for Easter! I like to freeze them too! And if you bite the tip of top off and look in it actually is made to look like a real egg with an egg white and yolk!
janet w.
Los Angeles, CA
The best chocolate candy treat of the whole year! Looking forward to Easter already.
It's a good job it's a seasonal item , or I'd be in trouble. The chocolate's delicious, the fondant is super sweet, but I love it.
Adele H.
Hands down my favorite Easter candy. I look forward to eating these every spring and they never disappoint. Some my find them too sweet, but they are perfect to me.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
I've tried these and loved them all my life. I have a major sweet tooth. One of the best parts of Easter. However I heard they may have changed their formula so idk how I'll react to tjay
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love Cadbury chocolate and so that's why I gave these two stars. However, I have them only two stars because these eggs are overly sweet and even though I don't like them, my family does.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've loved Cadbury Creme Eggs since I was a little kid. They are incredibly rich and sweet, so one or two a season is enough to satisfy my craving. They're a special Easter treat that I always look forward to eating!
Gellie C.
I always get excited for easter because of these amazing treats! Amazing chocolate, rich and sweet- the perfect after meal delight. I just wish they didn't have so many calories in them!
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
These eggs reminds me of my grandpa because he had them every Easter and had all the grandkids loving them. I still eat them in memory of him and I miss him so much. Childhood memories.
Savannah W.
One of my favorite Easter candies. They are really sweet, but super delicious. Sometimes I'll just nibble on these during the day. My husband loves the caramel filled ones.
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
After the little crunchy eggs these are my favorite easter treat, but honestly I love eating them all year round. I love that just one is enough sweetness for an after-dinner treat.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.